Backstage Entrance to the Heart

Rasa honestly never knew what kind of trouble his nephew would cause as the auburn-haired teen had a knack for not reading the situation. The situation with his fiance or ex-fiance was one such scenario, as the young woman had broken off the engagement due to feeling slighted by her so-called fiance, and having become infatuated with the family doctor. The mid-twenty year old still found his mind numb with the denial that Sasori managed to chase her away, but also strengthen the rivalry between the two clans.

Worse, Sasori said he would fix the situation with the family doctor, making sure they had someone on staff who could practice medicine. Rasa dreaded the fix Sasori had in store, as the previous so-called fix created the problem in the first place. The young man arrived at the stage, noticing the dents in the floor from where the rigging fell. Rasa's arms crossed firmly across his chest, wondering why the third left him in charge of the annoyance but shook it off upon hearing talking from backstage.

"What's going on?"

The young stagehand looked up, stiffening at seeing the youngest of the thirds two sons. "Sasori is teaching the new..." The youth paused, glancing back. "He's teaching the person whose going to be in charge of the families medical issues how to use the puppets."

"What..." Rasa felt his shoulder muscles stiffen and stepped backstage. Everyone seemed to be ignoring the two high school students messing around with the puppet, and when asked they said the same thing. Sasori was showing the new kid how to use the puppet, but from Rasa's point of view, the two were simply goofing off. The sandy-haired boy already had some skill with manipulating the puppet. The man walked over, noticing the sappy grin plastered across the older teens face, and the twinkle in Sasori's eyes.

Sasori looked up, his mouth twisting into a rather creepy smile. "I told you I would find someone."

"You said you would find someone to take care of the situation we're in, in regards to our family doctor. Can he even practice medicine?"

"He practices all the time. He's always fixing up the other students at school instead of the nurse."

"Sasori!" Rasa felt his throat tighten. "When I mean practice, I mean licensed to practice medicine."

"Why does anyone need to be licensed to practice anything?"

"It's alright Rasa." The voice made the aburn-haired man turn on he heels to look the third in the eye. "Yashamaru-san here is being taken on as an apprentice to the family doctor."

"I believe this kid isn't yet out of high school."

"That child comes from a family of doctors, where all the men in the family become doctors." The third reached out and patted Rasa on the shoulder. "I expect you to be in charge for a few days, including the next production. I am needing to clean up the mess regarding your now defunct marriage plans."

Rasa gritted his teeth together. "You mean to say you're trying to find a new arrangement for me."

The third paused for a few minutes, his dark eyes looking Rasa right in the eye. "The fact you're not married is bothersome, what with how old you are. That said, I am trying to fix things with the man who was supposed to be your future father-in-law, to see if there isn't some other way for us to fix this problem between our clans."

"Anything I need to know before you leave."

"Yeah." Sasori pointed at the sandy-haired teen. "Yashamaru is going to be my third."

The auburn-haired man felt his stomach lurch, feeling a disaster coming on. "What? He's a novice. We can't..."

"Let Sasori do what he wants. It's just a phase."