Your Okay?

gdgrnklgflgfnklfkfknfdnklfadklfdklngfklnfdaknlgfklnffdnklfd

OMG GUYS I CANT BELIEVE I JUST HITTED 112 READS I LEGIT MADE THIS FANFIC NOT THAT LONG AGO IM FUCKING SCREAMING

Alyx

"What her parents dead?" Luke exclaimed "Yeah." I said shaking my head in tears then I felt a tight hug on me. "It'll be alright." I turned to the person it was Calum. "I know it'll be alright but..." I started "But what?" Luke said. "We was about to press charges against Regan's dad." Vynessa said with tears running down her face. "What? Why?" Luke said. "Cause he raped and abused her." I answered to the blue eyed boy. Then the blue eyed child eyes grew bloodshot red.

Then he started crying. "Bro, your okay?" Ashton said patting him on the back. After all the years I've knew Luke I've never seen him asked like that before. "yeah, I'm okay." Luke said. then I hit me, Luke has a crush on Regan. "How long she did it to her?" Luke asked whimpering after the question. "Since she was 5." I said made Luke cried even more then he run into the bathroom. Then Ashton had went and followed him then Michael, Calum Vynessa, and I exchanged looks "guys thinking what im thinking?" I've asked the gang "That Luke has a crush on Regan?" Michael said then I nod "I been knew that Luke had a crush on her." Calum said then when he did Michael's, Vynessa's, and mine head snapped at him "What?" We all said in union

"Yeah he told me too not to tell anyone." Calum said looking at all of us. "its okay Calum, a promise is promise." Michael said calmly then Luke walked out of the room with Ashton, then he looked at us. "Calum did you fucking told them?" Luke said starting to yell at the brown haired older boy. "No, they figured it out." Calum said explaining it to the blue eyed blonde haired boy. then I realized that I didn't hung up with Regan's call then I picked the phone up and went in the back room. "Hello?" I said quietly. "Alyx? I didn't knew Luke had a crush on me." "I had a crush on him since the 8th grade." she said then the blonde remembered. "I need to tell him how I feel." Regan said then remember about Arzaylea.  "But Regan-" I started "I want to tell him Alyx." She snapped "but what about Arzaylea?" I asked her "Shit. but are they in some type of fake relationship" Regan question obviously nervous. "Yeah but Regan, the boys manager put Luke and Arzaylea into it, The boys might get dropped as a client." I tried to explain. "Whatever I'm still telling him regardless." She said then hanging up on me. "Shit!" I screamed quietly but it wasn't quiet enough cause Vynessa had walked into the room.

"What's wrong?" she asked me. After explaining everything to her mouth was shaped in an 'O' "you really fucked up this time Alyx!" Vynessa said "I know." I said running my hand through my hair then going where the boys was at. "Regan, I love you but my manager won't approve this, I have to try to wiggle this out cause I want to be with you!" Luke said. Calum looked over to me. "And you thought you fucked up" Calum said. "Oh yeah the walls here are super thin, so we can hear even single secret you keeping." Ashton said. then my and Vynessa looked at each other. "You guys so of told us that when you gave us the rules on the bus." Vynessa said shaking her head then I crossed my arms.

-Flash Back till tour on the bus-

"so the rules are." Ashton started then Michael held up his hand counting him off.  "1#: No sleeping around with each other." Ashton said then closely looking at Michael, Calum, Vynessa, and I. "We don't want more babies on tour." he groaned then I giggled. "okay #2, no taking people food, for instance; Michael's Pizza, Calum's Happy Meals; and Alyx; Chicken. ( I really like chicken, you name it, chicken tenders, chicken strips, chicken itself, popcorn chicken, you name it; sorry its a Alicia thing I guess lol) "Cause if you take my happy meal I'll make myself an angry meal and I'll throw it to your face and an angry is my fist, but to warn you." Calum said making a fist.

then we laughed. "Okay rule #3 knock before you enter the bathroom." Luke said interrupting "Cause no one only your bae is allow to see that special part." Michael said winking at Vynessa, then I felt her shudder. "Okay rule #4, not posting on any social media of you naked." Ashton said Then me and Vynessa bust out laughing. "What?" Calum asked.  "You broken that rule." I said, then Calum scoffed "no I haven't."  "Oh really?" I've asked him. "Really." he just said looking into my eyes. Then my and Vynessa whipped are phones out showing the pictures that he have took being naked. "Now Calum? who hasn't broken that rule?" I said "You don't have one for Michael I swear I remember him taking at least one." Calum said then I load up that pic of Michael. "Technically I didn't took it Calum did." Michael said, "What is with you and naked pictures?" I asked him laughing "I don't know maybe they make me happy that you get jealous?" Calum said looking at me in the eye moving close to me. I couldn't did nothing but stare looking at him then I closed my eyes as his lips, brushed against mine. "Okay, Tour's over." Ashton said cutting off Calum, and I from our concentration.

-Now-

"Hey! we didn't even finish the tour on the bus we didn't had a chance to tell you about the thin walls." Ashton defend the four boys.

"true." I said

-later that day-

"Mollie, and Millie." Calum said then I shook my head. "Regan and Megan?" Luke suggested. then we looked over to him. "I'm sorry I'm just cant get my mind off of her." Luke said we couldn't think with screaming from the back. As you can tell, Vynessa and Michael was going at it. Fucking and screaming.

"Erggh!" Calum groaned "I can't think when people are fucking, and breaking the rules!" Calum screamed couldn't take it anymore. Then, it was quietness, "Finally!" Ashton said. "I know London, and Paris!" I heard a voice in the room. then Michael coming out after Vynessa. "I like that name." I said. "What about their middle name?" Ashton said. Then I let out a groan, then Michael laughed. "Let's see Paris Lynn Hood, and London Lee Hood." Ashton said. "See that was so hard." Calum said kissing my forehead. "Guys! Regan is coming on tour with us!" Luke said. which made all the boys hot at first, for not consulting with the boys likes that did with me and Vynessa but then they realized that the poor girl parents just died so they had to do something.

"When she coming?" I asked "tomorrow." Luke said. "But we'll have to go on a plane tomorrow." Ashton said "that's why she will go on the plane with us, come on Ashton I know you dropped out before all of us but catch up the pace." Luke said with extra sass in it.  "Who on what plane?" We heard a voice we all shifted our head to the door. "Arzaylea?" Luke asked "Luke I'm pregnant."

Hey guys I really hoped you like this part I thought I'll make it up with I made it super duper long! and omfg thanks guys for helping me get to 122 thanks guys I love you so much fam

And I would love to dedicate a thank you to prostitutehemmings this is my ride or die okay? If this chick dies Ima die with her! Okay this girl is my beautiful, wonderful wifeeyy and I love her so much I can't wait until she can be on Facebook again. I have something to tell her that's important