Chapter One

Sam Winchester's POV

'Go save your brother and-, she hesitated for a moment and smiled sadly at me as if she's saying goodbye, 'my unicorn.'

I nodded and turned my back around Meg. I'd be lying if I tell you that I don't like her. For a short time that we've been together, she's proven that despite being known as vicious; it is our choices that shape us not who we are.

I maybe out of my mind right now because I hope she'll survive this.

Meg's POV

As Crowley pulled me up, I trembled while my knees scrambled to keep up with my weight. This human body is giving up on me, dammit.

He smiled at me as he aimed the knife near my stomach. Despite being half-blinded by the blood on my eyes, I tried my damn best to try to steal one look at him but to no avail.

I closed my eyes and waited for the knife to penetrate this human body and burn my soul to damnation.

'Clarence,' I said in my head, 'I'm going to heaven, Clarence.' I smiled.

'I'm sorry if I can't be with you anymore every time you're lonely,' I sighed and for the first time in forever, acknowledged my feeling towards this angel, 'I'm going to miss you, my unicorn,'

I opened my eyes and saw Crowley grinned. I gasped as I felt a sharp tingling pain in my stomach. I tried catching my breath but the tingling pain isn't going anywhere. As my view started to blur I blurted the name of the man I love for the first time in a hundred years.

'Castiel. I am going to heaven,' I blurted clearly as I felt my body falling and my vision turning into black.

Sam's POV 4 months later

'Cas, are you sure you're okay? You've been stabbing that paper for, like, an hour now,' I said to him. We are currently in a motel in Kansas because we are working on a case.

'I'm fine,' he answered shortly and turned to walk near the window.

'Do you really have no idea where Crowley hid her body, Sam?' he asked moments later, his back on me.

I sighed before I answered. I know this is a sensitive topic for Cas. I need to handle this carefully.

'We don't know, Cas. I mean, we've tried finding her body but it is as if it-'I stopped myself before I hurt Cas any longer.

'As if it vanished into thin air?'

'Yea,' I responded honestly.

He sighed and vanished into thin air himself.

Dean knocked on the door an hour later.

'Any news on the case, Dean?' I asked him as he closed the door behind him.

'The wife said his husband went missing 5 months ago and when he came back two months later he was a changed man.'

'Huh' I answered.

'And she also said she have found weird dead skin all over their basement as if somebody has been skinned alive,' he added.

'Shapeshifter,' I said.

He cocked his head sideways as an agreement. He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer.

'Where's Cas?'

I told him what happened earlier.

'He definitely adored her. Funny how Cas's weakness turned out to be a demon,' Dean said and plumped himself on the bed.