Admitting Feelings (Bradley Beal) -Camila-

I really liked writing this imagine for fvckbeal I hope you enjoy it! (:

-Camila's POV-

"Get your ass out of my house,"I said to my best friend.

This best friend happens to be Bradley Beal, a top prospect for the 2012 NBA draft. He's getting drafted tomorrow, and we're both trying to spend as much time with each other as we can before he gets busy.

Bradley groaned,"Why you gotta be like that, ma? You know I'm nervous as fuck about tomorrow." I laughed a bit, sitting down next to Bradley at the kitchen table.

"Brad, why are you nervous? You know you're getting drafted. It's the NBA. You should be excited,"I said, putting my chin on his shoulder. I looked up into his eyes. "Everything's going to be okay,"I comforted.

"But-"he started saying before I interrupted him,"No buts. I don't wanna hear you say anything else about the draft." Bradley whined,"Camilaaaa!" I rolled my eyes and responded,"Bradleyyyy!"

"Can't you be a nice friend and just comfort me?"he asked. I smiled and placed my arm around his shoulders.

"Bradley Emmanuel Beal, you are going to be okay. Everything's going to be fine. Don't stress, boo."

He sighed as I stood up. "Do you want some food or?"I asked, looking back at Bradley. "You already know the answer,"he replied, making me grin.

-The Next Day-

I bit my nails as I intently watched the 2012 NBA Draft on TV. The first two players were already picked; Anthony Davis and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. It was Washington's turn to select their player.

"With the third pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards select Bradley Beal from the University of Florida."

I jumped up from my couch, screaming and clapping. "Yes Brad!"I shouted. I watched him put the hat on and walk up to the stage.

I teared up, really proud of him. Bradley deserves all of this. He really does.

It sucks he's going to be going off to Washington, but I know we can make our friendship work. We love each other too much to not make it work. I don't think Bradley would be able to live without me or vice versa.

After the draft, I decided to go shoot some hoops outside in my driveway because I didn't really have anything better to do. It was kind of late in the day, but the weather was still nice.

I wanted Bradley to call me, but he didn't. Whatever, it's fine. He must be busy. I need to get used to that stuff now.

I had just sank a 3 pointer when a car pulled up in my driveway. I recognized it right away. It was Bradley's car.

I retrieved the ball and then ran over to Bradley who was getting out of his car. He was still wearing his suit. I jumped onto him, attacking him in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, baby!"I exclaimed before planting a sloppy kiss on Bradley's cheek. He chuckled, putting me down.

Bradley hugged me properly. "I don't want to leave you,"he mumbled. I smiled a bit, pulling away from the hug. "Of course you don't. I'm incredible,"I said. He laughed, shaking his head.

"Wanna come with me to my house?"Bradley asked. I shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

I threw the basketball in my hands into a bush and then got into the car's passenger seat. Bradley was laughing his ass off. "Why'd you throw the ball in the bush?"he asked through his laughs. I pushed some hair out of my face. "So no one takes it,"I answered.

"Damn Camila, I'm going to miss you way too much,"Bradley sighed, starting his car.

He sped over to his house. "Where your parents at?"I asked as we walked into the house. "They went out to dinner. I was supposed to go with them, but I wanted to just chill with you,"Bradley replied. I smiled,"How sweet."

He took off his coat and tie, throwing them aside. I sat in the kitchen at the bar/counter thing and spun around in the chair/stool.

Bradley propped himself onto the counter and started unbuttoning the dress shirt. "Woah, hottie,"I said, making him chuckle. "You're the hot one,"he responded. I winked. "I know you want some of this,"I said, motioning to my body. He grinned, shaking his head.

Bradley hopped off the counter and sat down on the stool beside mine. He took my hands in his and admitted,"I'm really scared to leave. And what makes this whole thing so much worse is that I have to leave my best friend. How will I be able to live without you?" I

I smiled at him. "Brad, I'll miss you so much more than you'll miss me. I know I'm making it seem like it's not that big of a deal, but honestly I will bawl my eyes out after you leave. You're my best friend, and no one will ever be able to replace you in my life."

I stopped talking for a minute and then said,"Damn, we're getting all up in our feelings." Bradley started smiling. "Camila, you have like this magical power to make me smile and laugh no matter what." I grinned,"That's good to hear."

"I have to tell you something. I need to do this now before I leave,"Bradley said, taking a deep breath. I asked,"What is it?"

"Camila, I'm in love with you,"he confessed.

My heart started racing. Did he really just say that to me?

He added quickly,"But if you don't like me back, it's cool."

I admitted,"I've had a crush on you since we were kids, Brad." "Really?"he asked, shocked. I nodded.

"So, if I were to kiss you right now... Would you be okay with it?"Bradley asked awkwardly. I laughed a bit, nodding.

Bradley slowly leaned in. I did too, until our lips connected. The kiss was magical. It was like this was meant to be. I could feel my heart rate speeding up.

I didn't think this would happen, but it did. It's so strange how we both had feelings for each other but didn't say anything. But I'm glad we did now.