Hit by a Rave

Cammie's POV
Last night was amazing. After Shannon's Mom came home with tea, we ran upstairs and watched the Perks of being a Wallflower.

Like Shannon promised she stripped down underneath the sheets. And like I promised... I did the same. To be honest it was hard to fall asleep knowing she was in my arms naked all night.

----------------------------------

Cammie's POV
"Morning babe." I say grabbing the sheets to cover my naked body.

"Mmm." Shannon mumbles, too tired to respond.

"Pancakes for breakfast?" I whisper in her ear as she begins to sits up against the pillows.

"Hmmm, okay."  She responds, grasping her attention.

I slide out from under the sheets, grabbing any piece of clothing nearby. The cold air hits my skin sending shivers through my body. I pull up my ripped blue jeans and slip on my white t-shirt. As I look back I catch Shannon. Her eyes peer over the sheets watching me run around her room half naked.

"Are you spying on me?" I say, searching the ground for my socks.

"No just admiring the view." Shannon smirks opening up her arms for me. I give up on the socks and run over to her, jumping in between her arms. She kisses the cut on my forehead softly. Her eyes trail to my lips and I peck her quickly three times.

"If you hold me here too long I might go back to sleep." I say struggling to keep my eyes open.

"I don't mind, as long as you're here to cuddle." She smiles closing her eyes and squeezing me tighter.

"Did you wanna go to the rave tonight?" I question Shannon, wondering if she really did wanna go.

"I'm keen if you are? I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms." Shannon laughs.

"I was like you. I guess I still am, but I don't go out as much. I also don't drink as much as I use to. I don't trust myself." I say, looking down at her.

"It's okay, I'll look after you." Shannon says tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I lie down flat beside her, staring closely into her eyes.

"I love you." I say instantly without any thought to it. A massive smile appears on Shannon's face instantly.

"I love you too." Shannon says smiling at me sealing it with a kiss.

"Okay, I need my clothes." Shannon laughs, propping her head up searching for anything wearable.

"Nah, I think it would be best to stay topless." I grin, trying to peek down at her exposed chest but she refuses.

"Hey babe! No." Shannon laughs, pulling the covers up to her chin.

"Fine." I roll my eyes at her and collect up her clothes.

----------------------------------

Shannon's POV
"You ready for tonight babe?" I question her, looking through the mirror.

"Yeah, ready to party!" Cammie says cuddling and kissing my cheek from behind.

"Ness will be there! Is Travis coming?" I ask looking at her eyes reflected in the mirror.