O n e

Dominic

"D!" she digs her nails into my back as I continue thrusting into her at my own pace.

"Ah, shit! Yes, YES!" she squeals and jerks as she cums with me still inside of her. I grab her hips and continue harder. Her eyes roll back and she starts to clutch at the air. I grab her hands and pin them above her head, then with my other hand, I lift her knee.

"Hold on baby," I growl in her ear. My nails dig into her skin as my euphoria builds.

Her long blonde hair, sloppily wrapped in a loose bun sticks to her sweaty neck. She pants loudly and starts to whimper.

"Fuck I can't take it!" She calls out.

My hand slips and she immediately reaches for the back of my head to bring me closer. My corn rows are, thankfully, being protected by my durag.

I bring my knee up more to keep my balance. With my hands clenching her waist I pound harder into her, no longer focusing on her enjoyment. She moans loudly and digs her nails into my skin. I hiss as the pain that my horny brain registers it as pleasure. I feel myself about to cum so I get ready to pull out, I carefully remove and throw out my condom and try to make sure nothing leaks out. She lays beside me and wipes the sweat from her face while trying to catch her breath.

I dip off to the bathroom to pee then I return and get relaxed in my bed after pulling on my shorts. I listen to her settling down while I go to my recently used apps on my phone and pick the one I need. When I finish I turn onto my back and start to fall asleep. She lays her head on my shoulder and tries to snuggle close to me.

"What you doing ma?" I ask peaking down at her with my eyebrows turned up. "I hope you don't plan on going to sleep on me."

She giggles and scoots closer. "Oh you gunning for another round huh?" She bites her lips seductively, or whatever she was going for.

I shake my head and place my hands behind my head.

"Nah I just don't want you to miss the Uber I just ordered you." She sucks her teeth and sits up in the bed. She looks at me with her eyebrows pushed together.

"Wait what? You're really about to send me home? We just had amazing sex and you're immediately pushing me away." She grumbles curse words under her breath making me laugh.

"Calm down Grace, you had great sex. I had entertainment." I close my eyes to try to go to sleep.

"My name is Shelby and you're a dickhead!" she stands up quickly and grabs the clothes that were neatly laid in a pile for her. I hear her practically stomp around the room. I peek my eye open to see her clutching her dress and pacing in front of the bed looking for her shoes that I made sure to put right beside her clothes.

"Man, I know you see them ugly ass church steppas by your clothes. Get out, bro." Shelby rolls her eyes and slips all of her clothes on then her shoes. She flips her hair over her shoulder and with her purse in her hand she walks out of my room. I check the time on my phone

2:00 AM

damn, it's late as fuck. Let me get some sleep.

Right when I start to drift off my phone starts ringing with my aunt's picture on the screen.

"Hey Auntie", I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey baby, I was just calling to check on you. How's everything going?" She says back.

"I'm fine ma but why are you up so early?" I ask.