[6]

Sehun's PoV...

I didn't think he would agree. I can't beat him at anything but when I make him fall in love with me, I would break his heart in pieces. But what was that chart for? Is he an heir for a company? I shook my head. I don't have time for that! I need to plan where I would take him. I need to leave a good impression; I already have a bad reputation. And besides, I wouldn't want to ruin my chances with him.

I started mumbling to myself while walking when suddenly, Tao came out of nowhere. "Sehun!" he said out loud and clung on to me. "Are you free next Saturday? I want to show you the garden I had asked to be built." he continued excitedly. I shrugged him off my arm and said "I can't." Tao, looking disappointed at me, asked "But why not?" I sighed. "I have appointments that day." he pouted "Then cancel all your appointments!"

"Sorry, babe. I can't." I said casually. "But why not?" he whined. This guy sure knows how to annoy people. Especially me. "I have important meetings next Saturday." I simply said. He pouted and groaned "Then cancel all your meetings and appointments." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Sorry, but I can't." He pouted and asked again "But, WHY NOT?" I sighed and walked faster.

He caught up to me, unfortunately. He pulled me to a stop. I turned to look at him. "Come on, Sehun. Tell me." he stared at me intently. I GIVE UP! "I can't because I'm going on a date that day." I said nonchalantly. "What?!" He shouted with an expression of disbelief. "Please tell me you're joking." I only stared at him. He whined and shouted and shit.

God! Just once! Please let me hit this guy!

"No! Who the hell is that person? You can't go on a date with anybody else but me!" he shouted as he clung to my arm. I removed his hand and said "That's not really a decision for you to make." I gazed at him with a stern look, then turned around and walked away.

Luhan's PoV....

At last I finished the presentation, now I can go back to class. I squeezed my shoulder. Stress and fatigue was building up on me but I simply ignored it. Doesn't matter if I skip a class or two, I could always catch up. Even if I'm tired I need to attend class. I packed my stuff and headed to the door. As I opened the door I saw Suho, Tao, and Kris. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked while putting the laptop down on the side.

"Payback." Kris playfully said and stuck his tongue out. "Payback? What for?" I took a step back. Suho started to laugh and said "Aww. Playing dumb, are you now?" Tao looked at me menacingly. "Oh you don't know?" I saw his hand clenched tightly. "What are you saying?" Tao walked towards me and slapped me.

Stunned, I stared back at him. My cheek felt tingly and pain suddenly strike but I didn't mind it. "How dare you make a fool out of me!" he shouted. I stood there as if I was just a statue. I didn't know what to do; I didn't even know what they were talking about. "You Bitch! If it weren't for you I could've been close to Sehun by now!" he kicked me and I fell down. I could've fought back but I didn't 'cause if I did I wouldn't know what I might do to them.

They started kicking me countlessly until I was covered in bruises, then he pulled my hair, but I didn't fight back. He pulled me close to him and said "I will make your life miserable." he was about to slap me again when I stopped his hand. "Don't dare do it again before you regret it, or else," he looked at me angrily "Or else what!?"

I clenched on his arm tightly and said "Or else I will be the one to make your life miserable!" He winced under my grasp but hid it with a laugh "You?! Make my life miserable? As if! You're practically a commoner to me!" he said laughing maniacally while snatching his hand back. "Watch out bitch! I'll get you good next time." he shouted as he went out of the door.