Coffee Date pt 2

-Vanessa-

"I did, you stayed in my room too." Moe said, swallowing hard.

"Oh, that's cool." I said. "I just wanted to know if some creep changed me or something, but you're not one." I laughed.

"Yeah. Anyway, who's turn is it?" she asked.

"Yours."

"Okay, what...is your sexual orientation?" she asked, a little bit too seriously. I choked on my water a bit.

Why would she even ask this question?

"I don't really have one." I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't really like guys or girls. I like people, it doesn't matter what your gender is. If I like you, I like you." I explained. Morgan blushed.

Does she like me? I smiled. Why did you just smile?

"Vanessa! Moe! Hey guys!" a voice called from the entrance. It was Alex and Tobin.

Seriously, what's going on?

Moe smiled awkwardly and her eyes widened.

"I didn't know you guys would be here, what a suprise!" Tobin said.

"Are all of you bad liars?" I asked the three of them.

"No, Alex is actually pretty good at it." Tobin said.

I wasn't asking literally.

"Look, can someone tell me what's going on?" I pressed, getting tired of the whole lying thing.

"We just wanted to see our friend." Alex said, glaring at me.

"No need for the glare, it's just unexpected for all of you to show up here at the same time." I told Alex. Tobin looked at Alex, and she stopped glaring.

What is her deal?

"Whatever, I'm out." I said, sliding out of the booth.

"Wait, Vanessa." Moe pleaded. I sighed, then scooted back to my seat.

"Do you guys wanna sit?" I asked Tobin and Alex.

"Sure." Tobin said, smiling. We all talked and got to know each other better. They were actually pretty cool people. I found out that they were the ones who picked me up, and I thanked them.

We spent about who knows how many hours talking to each other, then my phone went off. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked the person on the other side of the phone.

"This is Jake's Towing Agency, we have a car that we believe belongs to Vanessa Krome. Is that you ma'am?"

"Yeah, that's me. Thank you so so much!" I smiled. The man gave me the address. I thanked him and hung up.

"Moe, can you pretty please do me a huge favor and take me to get my car back?" I asked.

"Yeah, totally!" she said. I looked over at Tobin and Alex.

"We were going to head back anyway, nice to finally get to know you." Tobin said. Her and Alex slid out of the booth and started walking towards the exit.

"Same to you guys!" I yelled to them.

"You ready?" Moe asked me.

"Definitely!" I sighed.

My car, oh how I missed my car.

We walked out after paying for our meals and went to her car. We buckled in and she drove.

"It was really nice to get to know you." I said, staring at Morgan.

"Same here. Who knows? Maybe we'll see more of each other at training camp." she said, smiling. Her smile was beautiful. I blushed and looked away.

We arrived at the agency after a bit of driving.

"Do you want me to go in there with you?" Moe asked.

"No, I'll be fine. Thank you, for taking me, and for taking care of me." I said.

"No problem." she smiled. I leaned over the seat and kissed her cheek. Moe froze and her jaw dropped. I unbuckled and got out of the car.

Why did you just do that Vanessa? You have a boyfriend...hasn't spoken to you in a week. Oh, right.