The shop is CLOSED! I'm currently not accepting requests!!! --Llyn
If you would like a graphic, please comment on this page using the rules and forms below. Enjoy!
You will receive a reply in the comment letting you know whether your cover has been accepted or not, and the ETA of the cover. These will be the approximate times by which you can expect to receive your cover according to the length of the queue. ETA's range from 1 week to 3 weeks, depending on how many people there are ahead of you. If you want to get a sense of the wait, head over to the next page, called "QUEUE," and take a look (your name will move up the list as covers get completed).
1. Your story must be published. If it isn't published, you can publish your story, just without a cover, while I am making your cover, and then add the cover on once I send it to you.
2. If you don't like the cover I make you, I will make changes as long as A) you are nice about it, and B) I feel that the change makes sense. Please don't ask me to make you another cover because you want two options to choose from.
3. Please be nice to other commenters. I know you all are really amazing, nice people, but this is just here as a precaution to avoid any troublesome situations.
4. If you get a graphic from my shop, you must use it for a month, and then you are free to change it as you see fit.
5. Payment: The payment is that you have to give me credit for the graphic, and once again, you must use the graphic for a month. Follows and votes are always appreciated, but are definitely not required. Payment has to be completed within a week, or the cover automatically becomes a premade.
***Several of my best covers were not given credit by the authors who requested them, and it really bothers me because I put a tremendous amount of work into those covers. I only ask for credit and that you use the cover for a month. I don't think that credit is too much to ask for, as compared to other graphic designers, and I would really appreciate if if you would respect my wishes. Thank you.
6. I will accept only requests that are commented on this page. I will not accept requests that are PM'd to me. You will know if your request has been accepted because I will reply to your comment, letting you know about how soon I will be done with your graphic.
7. I do accept requests from non-English speakers for non-English books, but as I do speak English, the request should be in English (or potentially in French).
8. Premades are given on a first-come, first-served basis, but you get the premade only if the premade truly fits your story.
Now that the rules have been established, here are the forms (I accept other types of graphics besides the ones listed here, including vector graphics, picspams, character cards, profile headers, and more. If you would like one of these, just let me know in the comments what type of graphic you want and then fill out the corresponding elements of the "cover " form):
-Cast Ideas (do you want anyone on the cover? If so, who?)
-Anything Else You Would Like To Mention:
Covers look like this, of course, with colors, pictures, titles, subtitles, and author names changed:
-Why do you think this premade fits your story?
Banners are essentially mini covers for your chapters, whether it is to introduce the chapter, a quote, or a new character. There are separate forms for each of these.
Here's what a character banner looks like:
Enjoy! If you have any questions, just comment below and I'll take a look! :)
YOU ARE READING
Llyn's Graphics [CLOSED]Random
Hi! My name is Llyn, and this is my graphics shop! Here, you can request banners, covers, profiles, profile headers, and any other graphics for me to make. Enjoy! The shop is CLOSED! I'm currently not accepting requests! ...