Chapter 28 - I Missed You

❤Chrissy's POV❤

"Settle down with me. Cover me up, cuddle me in," Luke sang to me as we were laying down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Lie down with me and hold me in your arms," I finished the line for him.

"And your hearts against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet," he sang back, a smile appearing on his face. He planted a soft kiss on my lips as he caressed my cheek.

I straddled him, not breaking the kiss. His hands traveled up and down my back as the kiss grew harsher. I was in the middle of unbuttoning Luke's shirt when his phone started to ring.

"Shit," he mumbled through the kiss. He pulled away and answered his phone which he previously pulled from his pocket. I heard a male voice that sounded very familiar. Then I clicked who it was after he said a few words.

"Calm the fuck down Beau! I'll be there in a sec!" Luke reassured him, rolling his eyes. He ended the call and gave me a sad look. "I've got to go."

"Aw why?" I asked him disappointed, giving him my famous puppy dog eyes, testing if he would stay with me.

"Beau needs help editing the video, he said he'd do it but it looks like he's having a little trouble."

"Okay," I sighed, still disappointed. "Promise you'll come back though?"

He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to his body, his eyes not leaving mine.

"I promise," he smiled then pressed his warm lips against mine. He pulled away after around two seconds. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Then we can finish what we started."

He gave my nose a quick peck and began to pull his shoes on. It took him around a minute to tie his laces, and after he was finished I walked him down the stairs and watched him walk out of the door and go in the direction of his house.

I let out a large sigh as I walked back up to my room and flung myself down onto my bed, not knowing what do to with myself anymore now that Luke wasn't with me. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out and saw that I had a text from Harper.

From: Harper

'Come see The Conjuring with me and Andrea? X'

To: Harper

'Okay, seeing as I have nothing better to do. I'll be round in an hour tops x'

I began to get ready for the movie. I picked out a pair of light blue, frayed shorts, a purple tank top, my light pink converse and some frilly socks. After I was changed, I quickly went on to do my hair and make up. I kept my hair simple by putting it up into a high ponytail. I also kept my makeup simple as well by putting on a little foundation and concealer.

"Done," I sighed as I took a look at myself in the mirror. My phone began to vibrate, notifying me that I had a text.

From: Harper

'Come over now, my mum will drop us off x'

I smiled as I slipped my phone into my back pocket, grabbed my leather jacket from the bed post, got some money and headed out the front door.

It took me around five minutes to get to Harper's house. I rang the doorbell and waited for a few moments until she opened the door wearing a black leather jacket with studs on the collars, shorts, a white tank top and her black doc martens. Wow, retro.