BOMB

KIM DONGHYUN

I awoke to find that I was already out of the torturous procedure hours later. Now, lying on the soft bed linen, I realised that I am back in my on own ward. Looking at my own belly made me heave a sigh of relief as the battle was finally over. Moving a little, I then tried shifting myself a bit to relief the bed sore I was feeling. However, it was then I felt a tug on my arm.

Shifting my eyes down a little, the corner of my lips curled up instantly as I watched Jimin sleeping soundly next to me with his fingers intertwined with mine. He looked like a baby himself and ruffling his hair, I took him his features once again.

"Sexy must be tired", I mumbled as I recalled how he long he had stayed with me in the delivery room last night. Raising up the other hand of mine, I then leaned forward and gently pressed it against his temple to release the frown he was showing on his forehead.

Upon feeling the touch, Jimin stirred in his sleep by letting out a few moans but eventually, he was able to return to his deep slumber. I then continued to enjoy the scene before me until my eyes soon trailed to the small cubicles which were lying next to him.

Daehan, Minguk, Manse. Our kids.

I started sobbing all of a sudden. I was both happy and nervous wrecked as this would mean my official journey into parenthood. I have still got a lot to learn and as I saw the triplets kicking their legs into the air, I could sense that something was coming.

"A-deul ah~ Shhh... Your appa is still sleeping,"

I placed my finger against my lips and struggled slightly to get up when just then, I felt a force pulling me back down.

To my surprise, Jimin is awake now and feeling for the back of my hand, he reassured me that he would take care of everything from here. Slowly, I saw him getting up from his seat and in a well rehearsed motion, he cradled the triplets and placed them into my arms.

"Eom-ma", mouthed Jimin as he watched the boys' hands grasp onto my fingers.

I broke into fits of laughter when I saw him doing that. The newborn babies' smiles were as sweet as a summer strawberry and they filled me with a sunshine I never knew existed in the world but even so, I would say that Jimin is still cuter.

"There's still a long way from when they can actually talk", I reminded Jimin but he only shrugged his shoulders at me.

"So? Even so, I still have to let my boys know who their mother is and who this pretty lady actually belongs to--"
"Me?"

At that point in time, Jungkook welcomed himself into the ward and I could see Jimin's eyes immediately turning cold at him.

"Now now, don't start this again. At least not in front of my kids", I warned the two and chuckling slightly, Jungkook nodded his head in obedience.

"How about you?", I then turned to face Jimin. He remained quiet but that was when he got taken aback when I suddenly kissed him on his lips.

Jungkook flinched at the scene too but understanding that he can never share the same spot as Jimin in my heart, he gave in. Jimin on the other hand, was still shyly feeling for his lips and soon, his smile was left hanging.

"Hyunnie,""Now, are you able to drop this fight with Kookie already?"

"Hyunnie,"
"Now, are you able to drop this fight with Kookie already?"

Jimin hesitated for a while. He gave it some thought and when he finally turned around to look back at me, he smiled warmly,

 He gave it some thought and when he finally turned around to look back at me, he smiled warmly,

"Anything for my jagi,"

Having said that, I saw him sticking out his arm at Jungkook next. Flicking his head as if to signal him to shake his hand, Jimin then said,

"Alright listen here now Officer Jeon. The most I can let you is to become the godfather of our kids. Nothing more than that you get it? Call?"

Jungkook raised his brows at him.

"Call,"

Satisfied with his answer, Jimin bent forward and whispered into my ear, his voice livelier than usual, causing my heart to give a loud thump.

"You happy now?"

I nodded my head blissfully and with that, Jimin kissed me with a bit more force than usual and my heartbeat echoed throughout my body. It lasted for a short while and when we eventually broke away from each other, it was mainly due to the babies' cries.

"Uh... What do I do here now, Daddy Mummy?", asked Jungkook skeptically and the next instruction I gave them was to check the kids' diapers.

It was no doubt that the duo was really clumsy during the entire process but what made me cracked up subsequently after was that Mansae just so happened to pee right when Jimin undid his diapers. Scrunching up his face, Jimin was disgusted by the sight whereas Jungkook burst out laughing right away.

"Loser", Jungkook commented and earning a glare from Jimin, it was not long that he managed to get back at him. Flinging his wet, pee stained palm around, he threatened to wipe them on Jungkook if he doesn't remain quiet and this eventually started out a wild chase between the two around the hospital.

And well, I guess this is just part and parcel of my married life. (:

-the end-