27| s e v e n t h

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y -
S E V E N
=> s e v e n t h
|reg|

Regulus dipped his quill into the ink pot and signed the parchment. There, Sirius was part of the family again. With both his parents gone Regulus had full control of the house—which included adding his little brother back into the family. Regulus pushed the parchment away then turned to the letter.

Dear Red, was all he has written on it. He doesn't know what to do—what to say.

Maybe it'll be great to start off with a apology. Or, maybe, the fact that you're in love with her!

Regulus shook his head. No, maybe it was best she didn't know about his feelings. He sighed and poured some firewhiskey in for himself—he was getting nowhere.

Then his eyes drifted over to the drawing—the one he kept all these years and now he knew what he was going to say. Regulus smiled and turned back to the letter. When he was done, he signed it and called for Kreacher. The elf bowed down in front of him.

He handed Kreacher the letter. "Send this if I don't make it, Kreacher. Send it to Lily Evans."

Kreacher nodded. "Yes, Master Black."

The elf disappeared and Regulus was alone again. He eyes the bottle of alcohol and though why not? His very possibly last night alive might as well be enjoyed in style.

I wonder what she'll think about my plan.

***********************************

one more chapter left! TYSM for your support guys, it means so much xxx

~imagine.