Chapter 6

LIAMS P.O.V

We walked in the door still with no one saying a word, we were all very confused as of why Simon was acting so strange.

The only reason I can think if is that he doesn't like Alex, but that's impossible! Whats not to like about her!? She's amazing! She is smart and cute and funny and even though she doesn't talk very much and I've only known her for about 9 hours I love her already.

Niall seemed completely fine like he didn't seem to notice anything was wrong, but he is Niall, oh clueless Niall.

But something wasn't right so I was keeping my eyes and ears open.

HARRY'S P.O.V

We were so exhausted so everyone decided to call it a night. I peeked into Alex's room and she was fast asleep, she is so cute when she sleeps.

I feel kind of bad for her though, sure we are awesome, crazy fun guys who are like the funnest parents ever! Alex needs someone who can raise her and who can always be around for her, always.

That's why I am calling a meeting!

"Louis! Niall! Zayn! Liam!" I shouted in a whisper making sure not to wake Alex.

"What!?" I heard four annoyed and tired voices call back to me

"In the living room now!"

In a matter of seconds we were gathered on the couches in the living room

"Why did you wake me! it better be a good explanation!" Louis exclaimed clearly annoyed with the situation

"Well I just thought that we needed to have a meeting to discuss, well the recent events" I said

"You mean Alex?" Zayn asked

"Ya! I just think that we need to put our crazy irresponsibilities on a hold for a little while for Alex to feel more comfortable around us, you know trust us"

"She does seem a little on edge right now, but it is only the first day" Niall exclaimed

"Yes but Harry is right we need to be parents now, which means always bring there got her, and cut the late nights at clubs or parties" at least until she is completely comfortable with all this. Deal?" Liam said

"Deal" we all agreed. We will do whatever it takes for Alex to trust us and let us in the little bubble of her life. Whatever it takes.

------------------------

OK SO CHAPTER 7 IS IN THE MAKING SO MAKE SURE TO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY ALSO LIKE AND COMMENT!!!! THANKS FOR THE READING THIS STORY GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SO ITS NOT THE BEST STORY EVER BUT IM TRYING TO MAKE IT ENJOYABLE TO READ SO AGAIN THANKS FOR READING IT! THAT TOTALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!