Escape From Antoria part 14

Hey here part 14. I hope you enjoy. Umm I would love if you could leave comments and let me know whether I should continue this story or not. Anyways Vote comment to let me know what you think :D

Chapter 13

I spent the next hour running before Nate decided to come back and be oh so supportive and ordered me to do press ups and sit up and god knows what else and I can say that by the time Nate said I could stop I was completely drained. Stupid arse, he's doing this on purpose I know it. And what's worse is he still demanded payment so I now owe him 4 kisses but he said he said oh so graciously that I don't have to pay now I can pay later.

I walked off to the small slow moving river that ran alongside camp and stripped off so that I was only in my tunic and knickers. I splashed water on the front of the tunic to make sure it didn't go see through, thank god knowing my luck someone would walk past and get to see everything. I felt a blush form on my cheeks just thinking about it. Without a moment's hesitation, I jumped in the river and sighed as the cool water instantly washed away the hot and sticky sheen that had clung to my body. I dunked my head under the water and ran my finger through my wet locks.

As I came back up for air I was suddenly splashed in the face as someone jumped into the river. I spluttered wiping at y face before scanning the water looking for the person responsible. Next thing I know I feel my head being dunked. I quickly burst up from the water to hear someone laughing at me. I move the wet hair that now covers my face to see Nate clutching his sides and letting off loud booming laughs. I don't know what he's laughing at. I closed my eyes and thought about water before reopening my eyes and directing my power at Nate. Suddenly a huge wave emerges in front of me and moves towards Nate with such speed that he doesn't see it. Seconds later he's stood there glaring at me as he coughs out a lungful of water. I just look up at him innocently.

Suddenly we are having a huge water fight and laughing our heads off. We're soon joined by the other sorcerers in camp and we split up into teams. I got up on some Ryan's shoulders and some girl called Sarah was up on Nate's. We had a big wrestling match thing and I won the first two and we were now on the final round. Me and Sarah were pushing and pulling whilst giggling like little girls. I pushed with all my strength and Sarah toppled backwards into the water. Ryan and I cheered holding our arms in the air. Bad idea because Nate rushed forward and pushed me off of Ryan's shoulders so that I landed in the water with a splash.

I stood up and spat out the water and then smirked at Nate. Oh you are so gonna get it. He started to run away but I called on my powers so that the water swept him off his feet and dragged him to me but left everyone around us still standing and looking at us with amusement on their faces. Nate tried to stand up but I just tackled him down and then put him in a headlock.

"This dear, is what you get for messing with Arianna." I said whilst laughing my head off. I was suddenly cut off when Nate manoeuvred out from under my arm and then picked me up bridal style.

"Nate put me down now or I'll show the moves my brother taught me." He just laughed at this.

"As you wish oh mystic one" And he just let go of me so I splashed into the water. Oh he is soo dead. I tucked my head down and charged at Nate in a rugby tackle and was oh so pleased when I knocked him off his feet. Bet he didn't see that one coming.

I started getting cold so I climbed out of the water and began putting the rest of my clothes back on. This is going to drive me nuts. I'm going to smell so bad by the time I go back home, if I ever get back. I sighed. I wonder if my mum ever got that money from the TV show. And what about my brother is he even alive? I felt tears threatening to spill so I quickly wiped then away and got changed and then walked back to camp with a fake smile plastered on my face.

© Katherine Pocock 2009