Day 3 Before The Chūnin Exams (Kitsune Eto)

Yesterday was....interesting. Met this guy Raiden. He was a bit of an ass when I first met him. But, he seems not a bad guy when I got to know a little better. At first, he was an obnoxious drinking smoking idiot. He barely take care of himself.

But then, when I saw a picture of his love lost girlfriend, that explains why he's like that. Basically, drinking and smoking his way out of his memories of her. However, it kept on chasing in his mind.

Can't blame him. It's hard to accept the fact that the person you love is gone. Raiden was in denial because of it. When I tried to help him, it didn't work out like I would've predicted. Thank god that Morie wrote him a letter to snap out of it.

After he accepted it, he became open to me and he's doing a lot better. When I took him out to eat, we've talked about our personal life and have a laugh about it. When I talk about me being the Prodigy of Konoha, Raiden wasn't sure if I was kidding or being serious. He heard about it, but really didn't expect that I'm that person. Guess he hasn't really listen to what is the talk of the town.

He kept on asking about the things I did when I earned that title. I just told them I've been helping villagers and protecting everyone when I was a kid. He was astonished by it of course.

What surprised me is that his personality is pretty childish and loves making jokes. To be honest, his jokes wasn't good. But I still laugh even though it's bad.

Right mow, I was in the living room, drawing Naruto when suddenly, I heard a crash coming from Naruto's room. I stopped drawing and headed to his room. When I took a peak, I saw Naruto and Akaashi playing around and they're was bunch of stuff all over the place.

"Guys! What's going on?" I called out.

"Oh, hey. We're just playing around." Naruto smiled embarrassed.

"You guys sure made a lot of mess in here." I stated.

Naruto and Akaashi laughed as they saw the notebook that I was holding.

"Yuki-Nii? What's that?" He pointed.

"This? I got bored so I was drawing some random things that I think of." I shrugged.

"Can we see it?" Naruto asked.

"Umm......Sure." I wasn't really sure about it, but why not, right?

I sat between them as I open my notebook and flip a few pages.

"Whoa! You'd drew me?" Naruto was amazed by how much detail I put it.

"Well, I was bored by the time being. So I just drew you." I explained.

"That's awesome, believe it!" He grinned.

"You're an amazing artist, Yuki-Nii." Akaashi complimented.

"Thanks. I haven't drawn for a while." I said.

I turn the page and I'd also drawn Akaashi too.