All You Got Is Me(Dramione)

Start from the beginning

He couldn't take this anymore. He couldn't go on feeling this emptiness and all the nausea inside his being. He could still feel the bruises and welts Lucius left on him weeks prior. He could still feel his father's harsh fist beating him again and again as if he were a punching bag.

Draco stopped screaming abruptly and stood in the middle of the room. His hands loosened on his skull as he looked down at the shaking floor. Green. Green everywhere around him like a maze. This place. The manor. This 'home' was a prolonging maze that wouldn't fucking stop. Every corner he turned to was Lucius's shouts and hands.

Standing here was difficult enough! He felt so weak. He was so pathetic that he couldn't even stand up to his father. The wolf at the table with curses as baring teeth. Draco had imagined once that his father's eyes changed color the other time he got yelled at.

Draco collapsed on the floor putting his head between his legs. Tears spilled easy and then came the heart-wrenching sobs. 

Malfoys don't cry

Malfoys don't cry! He could hear his father's voice again like a ringing in his ear. His knuckles knocked his temples repeatedly. He tried to have some peace with the silence. Just this once he would go into oblivion. There wasn't any shouting,there wasn't a hand always coming his way, there wasn't a father, there wasn't a manor, and he never existed.  Draco never existed. He never experienced the hardening of his heart. He never dealt with the turmoil of the war and losing his pride and self-respect. He doesn't exist.

Ha ha!

Her face lit up like a light house. The darkness of his thoughts diffused by the glow of her eyes and smile. Face so radiant it brought him back from dissociating. Draco's teeth bit the bottom of his lip. His blonde lashes fluttering over his cheeks as he held in the pleasure of remembering her smile.

It's been so long. His thin lips curled up as he remembered how her hair looked today: Wavy like brown curtains taking in the gold of the sun. Her hair framed each side of  those brown eyes that made him sway. He was drowning in them. It didn't matter if she was focused on a book or looking at her friends because her eyes would glimmer. 

The tingling in his stomach went up to his chest and settled in. He removed his hands from his head and stared at his bedroom door. He finally seen her today but could be the last. He couldn't believe he stared long enough to get caught!  The back of his head came in contact with his mattress. Damn that bitch, Pansy. He could feel her envy as she yelled at him for staring across the room of the Tea Shop in Diagon Alley today.

Draco repeating 7th year at Hogwarts was starting and the Malfoys were in Diagon Alley earlier today. His father,as expected, didn't want to tag along but Narcissa always made Lucius do something. Draco really wanted to get all his supplies and materials he needed alone but his mother insisted to cling to him. As if he needed her to be by his side which he didn't. Once  Draco was done school shopping, he mentioned that he would spend sometime with Pansy Parkinson to escape. The girl did grow up to be quite a flattering young woman. Lucius had analyzed Draco for a while before leaving with a comment about marriage. Narcissa gave him a kiss goodbye and insisted he be back in time for dinner.

He was at Madam Puddifoots with Pansy for three hours. Pansy may have grown to be attractive but that personality of hers was still annoying. She was still a git in a revealing dress. Her legs kept trying to be on top of his and she would whisper disgusting things in his ear. He about had it when her hand slithered up his thigh until she came in. 

Hermione, Weasel, and Pott-Mouth came in there laughing at something the fire-head said. She was wearing muggle clothes: an oversize brown sweater with very tight trousers. Her body moved with such swiftness and flexibility that he tried to look at Pansy's breast for distraction. Draco moved his arm around Pansy's waist, whom accepted this all too much, as he watched the trio take the table in the back in the corner of his eye. Draco sighed. The relief he tried to receive  was captured and she was in his clear view. He seen her shy smiles. Her lips colored like rose buds made his heart race.