1. Award shows

( they are dressed like in the pic above)

3rd person view:
  They walked off stage panting hard after their incredible performance of "I need you". walking past other idols bowing slightly at them , they noticed some girl groups eyeing them but took no action because they have no care for those scrawny pale girls. They are making their way I the dressing room when they run into got7.
Namjoonie POV:
  As I was enjoying my view of Jimin's ass in front of me when I bumped into Jackson huyng " aye man you guys did great out there! I love that song" he said excitedly while adjusting his SnapBack. I smiled and responded " thank you huyng that means a lot and it's great to see you we haven't met in a while". " ah that's because you don't answer my messages joon!" Jackson laughs, I giggle " sorry Jackson I promise we'll catch up soon. But sorry huyng we gotta go I'll message you later" I say walking away beconing the others away from their conversations with members of got7.
As we walked in the dressing room taehuyng closing the door we all sit in exhaustion I noticed as Jin imeaditly curled up into my chest I smiled, kissed his head and wrapped my arm around him  slipping my hand under his shirt. "Ready to go home my pink princess?" I asked rubbing circles into his back soothingly he nodded sleepily.
Jungkookie POV:
  I'm plopped in Hobies lap sleeply nuzzling my head in his neck nibbling slightly on his smooth skin I can tell he likes it by his humming he's very tired it obvious that we all are and we have about 5 minutes before manager huyng comes in and tells us we have to get in our van and head home were supposed to have dance practice but I know he'll go easy on us tonight by our lack of energy and let us go to the dorm. So I happily nuzzle into j-hope for the remaining minutes we have in here.
3rd person:
  Manager huyng pops in gathering them and getting them into cars to go home not questioning the huge cuddling session they were basically having in the dressing room blaming it on tiredness.
Time skip to when they get home...

Jimin POV:
  When we get home most of the boys go to their rooms I was planning to too but I see my jungkookie walking into the bathroom to take a shower so I decide I can spare energy to clean myself if jungkook is involved in the process. I walk to the kitchen and get a bottle of water first after downing it I walk to the bathroom and slip in quitely undressing myself I look at my body in the mirror checking for any faults that I my have to exercise out later but to my surprise I find nothing but my firm ass that I'm very proud of. I peek in the shower seeing kookie a back to me him rinsing out his hair head tilted back water running down his body beautifully and step in and slowly wrap my arms around his waist kissing the back of his neck. Jungkook doesn't even flinch he just hums leaning back into his favorite lover that he knows so well that he doesn't even need to look to tell its jimin " ah huyng I see you have invited your self to shower with me" kookie said and I just giggled and nodded while releasing him to wash my hair massing the shampoo in it smells nice I can feel kookie's eyes on me while he's washing his body. As I rinse off I feel a hand slap then grip my ass I let out a small moan in response , his hand massing my ass cheek I turn off the water and turn around glaring at kookie " don't start something that you won't finish" he just gives me that painfully hot smirk and steps out drying off. I step out and do the same then we go to our rooms and put on our pjs while I'm putting on my sweat pants I notice Hobbie and yoongi huyng cuddled up in hobies bed ( cause jimin taehuyng and j-hope share a room) I smile and press kisses to their foreheads and leave to jungkook's and namjoons room I step in quitely to see kookie combing his hair already dressed this boy is so cute I can't with him and his bunny like smile that he's currently flashing at me. I then see Jin and namjoon cuddled up in bed with a shirtless taehuyng stuffed between their legs so tae's  head is leveled with their stomachs all of them sleeping peacefully, they look so beautiful I just want to go over there and lay with them for a moment then get into bed with my kookie so that's what I do while I wait for the youngest to finish his night routine I soflty straddle taehuyng , moving his head to tilt to the side so I have acsess to his neck I lean down and lick up the side of his neck like a kitten because I can't help myself he's shuffles a bit not waking up yet I giggle lightly at the cutie but then I feel and hand slip in my hair playing with it I look up and see a sleepy namjoon looking at me smiling slightly cause I know he loves seeing this it's very amusing for him to see me mess with a sleepy tae tae " sorry for waking you joonie " I whisper in a cute tone he's just smiles and shakes his head saying "it's ok baby" so I return to tae's neck and lick more taking his lobe into my mouth as I do this I feel a dip in the king size bed ( rapmon has a huge bed for obvious reasons) knowing its kookie I continue nibbling then I let a soft moan out and run my hand down his abs feeling  them  to see if this would wake up our tae tae he's shifting slowly waking up so I move my hips down to softly bush our crouches together reapeatdly this wakes him up his eyes lidded and hazy not really processing what's happening yet just knowing that it feels good he moves his hips with mine I bite my lip giggling quitely I look up at joonie and kookie to see kookie behind namjoon being the big spoon , namjoon bitting his lip and reaching back to take kookie's hand and place it on his croch the youngest wing to plam the leader him rolling his hip into the hand. I glance at Jin to see the man still peacefully sleeping man he's a heavy sleeper. As I grind I feel me and tae's hard cocks I look down into the boys still mostly asleep eyes knowing that he isn't going to be able to continue any further because sleep is going to overtake him. I stop my hip and kiss his head then stand up and look at rapmon shamelessly humping kookie's hand moaning soflty kookie is hard too I can see the big buldge the he's rubbing on their leaders ass but seeing the falling of kookie's eyes he can tell he'll soon end up like taehuyng alseep with a hard on not having the chance to get off. I pull kookie up soflty  joon wining at the loss of contact proceeding too take off his boxers and pulling his cock " sorry joonie huyng but this baby is tried and needs sleep and so do I" I say putting kookie in his bed then going to joonie and kissing his head goodnight " sorry for starting this I new none of us were gonna make it" I say while looking down at his cock that being pumped my his hand currently I bite my lip " it's ok Jiminie but I'm close baby can you help daddy out really quick before you go to bed?"I put my hand on his cock shoving his hand way " of course Daddy " I say and pump his cock harshly him thus ting his hip ups soflty to meet my hand he's panting and I know he's gonna come soon after a couple more pumps he cums in hot white ropes across his stomach I lean down and lick it all clean cause to be honest I have a thing for cum especially when it came from one of my huyngs after milking him through his orgasam i help him out his pants back on then went to kookies bed with my painfully hard cock  but it's ok I spooned him and just rubbed my self on the sleeping boy till I came undone, I really shouldn't start things like this when I know we can finish them properly.

-----------------------
Ok! Well I hope you liked it I'm sorry for my werid self . Please let me know if it was good or not so I can know to make more. Bye!