Ch.1 Mika

Mika: *ring ring ring* *Opens eyes* *yawns* "Its morning I have to get Yuu-chan up." *gets dressed*

Mika: *Walks into Yuu-chan's room* *opens* "Yuu-chan it's time to wake up" *shakes Yuu* "Yuu-chan's sleeping face is so cute." *stares*

Yuu: *Moves a little*

Mika: *backs away a little*

Mika: Good Morning Yuu-chan it's time to get up.

Yuu: Ugh... give me 1 more minute

Mika: We don't have time Yuu-chan it's already 8:00 am we have to hurry and this is our new school year. 

So get up already!

Yuu: Ok fine I'm up just giving me a sec.*Takes off shirt*

Mika: *Face is turning Red*

Yuu: Mika are you okay? Did you catch a cold your face is red?

Mika: Ugh...Um yeah, I'm ok I'm gonna go out first *Turns around and walks out the door* "What is wrong with me I need to control myself. I don't understand why but every time I see Yuu-chan take off his shirt I'll get flustered. My heart is beating way too fast. I need to calm down."

Yuu: *Stares at the door* " I hope Mika is ok?. *Looks at the clock* Oh, crap I'm late I should hurry up."

Mika & Yuu : *Walking to the kitchen* Gooding Morning.

Shinoa: Morning Yuu-Chan and Morning Mika-san
Yoichi: Good Morning Mika-San, Morning Yuu-chan
Shihou: ...Morning
Mitsuba: Morning Mika-san. Morning Baka Yuu

Yuu: Hey Mitsuba why are you calling me a Baka this early in the Morning for?

Mitsuba: It's because you are a Baka and a Lazy Pig at that. You even wake up late again, you are making us late cause we had to wait for you.

Shiona: Oh my look, the two love birds going at it.

Yuu & Mitsuba: SHUT UP SHIONA!

Mika: Ok that's enough we have to hurry if we don't what to be late it's already 8:06 so come on everyone.

*everyone is running to school*

They are at school the time it is 8:30 am but Yuu got to school at 8:40 am
The class is starting...

Guren-Sensei : Yuuichirou you're late on your first day of school. How did you arrive late while the other came early?

Yuu: *Looks down* I...um..well..you know I was shorta tired so... I got a small little rest along the way here. 

Green-Sensei: *puts his hand on Yuu's head* *demon smile* Oh so you were tired that's your reasoning as to why you were late, ok. You are going to the field outside and you are going to run 60 laps around or if you don't want to do that I can make your stay at school and do my work. Which is it?

Yuu: Wait for WHAT WHY!

Guren-Sensei: Why? What do you mean "WHY!"? the reason is simple it's because you...were         L A T E. *Smirks*. 

Yuu: Mika helps me.

Mika: Sorry Yuu-chan I can't help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AfterNoon~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mika: Yuu-chan here is the note from class and are you ok.

Yuu: Thanks, Mika, and no I feel like both legs are cut off. Why did he have to be so harsh?

Mika: Well it is your fault for being late to school on the first day.

Yuu: Well I can't help it if I was tried.

Mika: Yuu-chan you really need to learn to not be late so you won't be tired and you should learn from this lesson because Guren-sensei is going to make your next punishment even worst if you're late the next time.

Yuu: I know I'll try not to be late the next time.

*school bell*

Mika: Time for our next class let's go Yuu-chan.

Yuu: Ok let's go.

Both *Walking*

//////////////////////////////////////IN CLASS/////////////////////////////////

Yuu: *Sleeping* *Drooling*

Mika: *Turns around* "Yuu-chan is sleeping again he looks so cute like this even though he is always cute ... Wait what am I think you idiot stop think that way Yuu-chan is your brother so you can't think that way. But... I think I'm in love how am I going to control this."

Yuu: *wakes up and rubs his eyes*

Mika: *turns around really quick* "I hope he didn't notice me starring at him."

Yuu: hmmm I'm so tired when is the class going to end. *yawn*

Mika: Be quiet Yuu-chan or Guren-Sensei is going to punish both of us and stop sleeping.

Yuu: But I'm tired I can't help it.

Yuu: Oh right Mika why were you acting weird this morning are you ok.

Mika: What do you mean I'm acting weird. *looking away*

Yuu: Mika why are you looking away.

Guren-Sensei: Yuu stops talking or you're going to run another 60 laps

Yuu: But...

Guren-Sensei: No, Buts

Yuu: ...

.... To be Contained