Pilot

"The secret is out."

"For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows, hiding the truth. But now we know -- they're among us. Heroes..."

"and monsters. "

"The world is full of wonders. "

-----
East Los Angeles, CA

"Skye look! That building you were trying to locate? It just exploded!"

"Whoa really?"

"Yeah! C'mon we gotta film this!" You dragged Skye out of the van and onto the street. She takes out her phone and begins recording. You watch in amazement as a man jumps out of a window with a woman in his arms, landing without a scratch and making an indentation in the ground where he landed. "Holy crap did you get that Skye?!"

"Yeah, yeah, calm down (Y/N). I'm gonna try and get a close up on the guy,"

Skye slowly makes her way towards the man. He notices Skye and stands up to run away. Skye looks like she wanted to say something but the mysterious man is already gone.

-----

"We can't explain everything we see, but our eyes are open. So what now? There are no more shadows for you to hide in. Something impossible just happened."

"What are you going to do about it?"

-----

"Where are you going, Skye?"

"I know where that hooded man is. I'm gonna talk to him. Stay here."

"Ok. Meet me back here at the van in an hour or I'm eating all your Girl Scout cookies!"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I would." You give Skye an evil grin as she exits the van.

-----
Almost an hour later

Skye opens the door to the van with a smile that means only one thing- she found something.

"Which important person did you pickpocket this time?" You ask. You're so used to her shenanigans that you know exactly what happened, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

"Oh, no one...just the hooded hero himself!" She says, waving an ID in your face. You snatch it, taking a good look at the picture on the card.

"Mike Peterson, eh? Does this mean we get to hack S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files again?" You ask, getting excited.

"Later. But right now, I gotta finish that video I was working on."

-----

"How will you come at us? From the air? From the ground?"

"How will you silence us this time? How can you? The truth is in the wind. It's everywhere. You cannot stop the Rising Tide."

"You will not find us. You will never see our faces. But rest assured -- we will rise against those who shield us from the truth. And nothing, nothing, can stop us in the-" Skye was interrupted by the door of the van opening. Yours and Skye's heads snap to the door to see who's standing on the other side. It was two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Great, you thought.

You lean over to whisper into Skye's ear, still looking at the two men, "I told you we shouldn't have posted the video from your phone." Skye gives you a glare before turning back to the agents and saying, "Hey! What up?" The world is suddenly dark as your head is covered by a sack.

-----

You and Skye are dragged up some sort of incline. Are they putting us on a plane? You thought to yourself. A few more minutes of walking and you are shoved into an interrogation room of sorts. Skye tried to act tough and play innocent. She's never been a good liar. Man, she should really let you do the talking.