"Nate! Hintayin mo ko!"Huminto ako sa paglakad, si Zac pala.

"Why?"

"Badtrip?"he asked. Naglakad na kaming sabay.

"I don't know. I'm not in good mood."I really don't understand myself. I am not in good mood for nothing? I should be happy right now for having Sofia again. Sofia is my happiness right?

"Is that because of Jan?"about Eliza? I don't have any idea.

"You know what? Baka naman hindi mo pinapakinggan ang puso mo?"I gave Zac a weird look. He just chuckled and patted my back.

"You're an idiot Nate. Hahaha. Babye!"that man. Lalo akong nawala sa mood.

Pumasok ako sa room, and I was suprised by those eyes observing me. Nabalitaan siguro nila ang break up namin ni Eliza.

Nabaling ang atensyon ko sa isang babaeng nakatingin sa akin. Babaeng gustong-gusto kong makita.

Eliza, I really want to talk to you. I want to say sorry for what I've done. I think Kiejan's right. I didn't think first before doing something.

I only think for my own sake.

Habang nagkaklase, I secretly take glances to her. She even saw me looking at her but she didn't take time to smile at me. Nilabas niya ang cellphone niya. I think she's reading a text message. She's smiling while looking at the screen of her cellphone. She's beautiful. She's a girl you would love to look at every now and then.

That smile once given to me. But I just took it for granted. I tool her for granted.