-22-

Camila's POV

It all happened so fast.
She was in my arms the other night but then poof. Gone.

You might be confused right now but I'll explain the tragedy that has happened. I feel so depressed inside just thinking about her

We were about to get married the next day.
She had her bachelor party with the girls while i had mine with my hometown friends

I told them to watch her so she doesn't get too crazy but still have fun.
They watched her but not too carefully. And they had fun but too much fun.

Next thing I know I get a call from a sobbing Dinah telling me she was in the hospital.
After that was a blurr since my actions were so fast.
All i remember was dropping the phone and sprinting to my car. Driving as fast as possible to my love

I guess i drove too fast because karma began to be a bigger bitch and I crashed into a truck.
I broke things in my body and all but i didn't care.
Why you might ask?
Because I was the one who lived. Not y/n.

The rest was also a blurr but the girls told me i damaged something in some part of my body that i couldn't function without.
At that time y/n finally woke up but she heard about what happened and you know what could've happened after that.

She was my donor. She gave me something she knew that would kill her 100% but she didn't hesitate to get in that surgery room.
The girl's tried to talk to her. Tried to let her think about it first but I know y/n and she knew what she was doing ever since the news first strucked her

And now i'm here. Alive and a little sore but the worst is, I'm at her funeral.
I told everyone to give me a minute with her.
I have been holding onto her lifeless hand with my wedding dress on for about an hour.
The whole funeral is a wreck because of my tantrum and sobbing.
She made me crazy and i miss her so much.

I carefully put her wedding ring on with a few tears slipping out.
I put mine on and mouthed 'i do' to her

I felt something on the back of my wedding dress that has been itching me for a while now but now it's really bothering me

I felt a piece of paper and got it out
It was a letter from y/n.

'I know you hate me right now but I don't care. As soon as I found out that this is the only way to save you, i had to do it. No matter what, i want you to find happiness. I don't want you too be mourning for so long. Please, find a person that makes you crazy happy but promise me one thing, don't ever forget about me. Deal? But anywho, I'm sorry for being reckless at the bachleor party. I'm sorry for missing our big day that we spent 2 months planning. You don't know but I have been practicing my vows ever since i proposed to you. And here they are. Camila. It's kinda hard to explain the love I have for you. But thats whats so special about it. Its exotic and contagious. The first day I met you, i didn't know you that well. But we clicked just like that and i wish that the security guard that kicked dinah and I out was here because i would thank him. He let me see you which turned out to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your the best thing that ever happened to me. After this day we will ride into the sunset. We'll go somewhere so beautiful that it will only look more beautiful if you were there. I'll have a ton of bananas there for you and we will live like larry. We will have kids, grow old and I know that I'll still be madly in love with you even in an argument. You made me feel something that I haven't felt in a long time. Love. I love you so much that it's insane! You were there when i needed you and I know i will too. Anyday, anywhere, forever."

Sorry for such a sad chapter. I felt being emotional today. I dont really know why. Buttttttttttttt.....
AHHH LAST CHAPTER. I hope your crying too cuz then this will be ackward. Since I finished this book and probably will not make a sequel, I'm going to draw more of my attention to my other book. SO AFTER READING THIS, VOTING FOR IT, AND COMMENTING, GO READ MY OTHER BOOK! But seriously it's been a fun journey and I never would've thought people would read this book. I love each and every one of you and hopefully this account will live on for a long time. UNTIL NEXT BOOK, PEACE POTATOS!✌🏻️