Yoonmin

Let's start with the Yoonmin couple :D! Enjoy and request are open!

_______________________

It was early in the morning, the sound of hurling could be heard at the Min's residents. "You'll be okay babe" said the silver haired boy as he rubbed circles on the black haired boy's back who was vomiting the food he ate last night into the toilet. "I hate morning sickness Yoongi" he said. Yoongi gave him a small smile, "Jimin, it's part of the pregnancy. There's nothing we can do about it" Yoongi help the latter up and he brushed his teeth. They walked out of the bathroom and sat on their bed. Jimin rubbed his 3 months belly that was bigger than usual because he was having two little being in him. "Why are you making mommy like this?" he said to his belly pouting. Yoongi chuckled at his fiance and put his hand on top of Jimin's hand that was on his belly. Jimin looked at him and smile. Yoongi leaned down on his belly and started to talk to it.

"My babies, mommy is having a hard time because of you two but he loves you two. Try not to make mommy hurt to much okay?" he said. They both felt a kick, not one but two kicks. Yoongi jumped at sudden movements and grinned ear to ear. He got up and saw tears brimming in Jimin's eyes. Yoongi became worried. He cupped his cheeks. "Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked as he wiped his tears away. Jimin shook his head. "I'm okay Yoongi. It's just that, I'm happy to have you and our children. I could never asked for more". Yoongi heart swelled. He too can't asked for more. With Jimin and two babies on they way was a dream come true for him.

He smiled at his fiance and leaned forward, capturing Jimin's lips on his. He kissed him sweetly. He pulled away and rested his forehead on his.

"I love you Jiminie"

"I love you too Yoongi bear"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Months flew by fast as Jimin was in his 8 months. At his last doctor's appointment, she said that Jimin will be laboring early than he's due date because he was having twins. Yoongi wanted to be with him but Bts had a busy schedule that prevent him from that. It was a good thing his mom and Jimin's mom were there for them.

It was a big day for Bts. They were on top 3. They practice hard to get on that top. They were waiting to perform, since they were three more groups left to perform, they used the time rest a bit.

Hours passed and two more groups were left to perform before them. The MCs, Jackson and Sungjae, were still interviewing them. Bts were watching the interview from the back stage tv, when Yoongi got a call from his mom.

"Hey mom. What is it? Is everything fine?"

"Not really sweety"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows when he heard his mom said that.

"What do you mean mom?"

"Jimin.... He's in labor and we're at the hospital now"

Yoongi eyes widen. He started to panic.

"He's what!? Shit! Okay, I'm going there now and I-"

"Mom, please give me- ahhh! The p-p-phone"

Yoongi heard his love's voice.

"Yoongi, hey is- Ahhhh! shit! That hurts!"

"Babe! Oh my gosh! I'll be there now just wait!"

"No! Yoongi, stay. You have to. They need you- ahhh!"

"You're the one who needs me!"

"Please Yoongi, you need to... I-I-I'll be okay.. I want our twins to know that their dad and uncle's are winners"

"Babe..."

"Stay okay? I'll be okay...."

"I...*sigh* fine. But I'll be there in time for the twins to be born. I love you"

"I love you too"

He ended the call and sat on the couch of the waiting. He told the guys about Jimin. They were shocked and tell him to just go there but he didn't because he wants his twins to know that their dad is a winner and also their uncles.

Finally, the last performance. Bts got up the stage and positioned them self.

The music played and the perform all they have. ARMYs cheering for them.

~~~~~~~~~

"And the winner is ......... Bts!" Jackson announced. They cheered as loud as the ARMYs did. After knowing they had won, Yoongi dashed out from the stage and went to the hospital, not even caring to change or removing his makeup, what was important was his twins' birth.

"AHHHH!" Jimin yelled in pain. His water broke an hour ago and he was already crowning. "Time to push" the doctor announced. Tears were already visible on his cheeks. Yoongi was not there yet. He said he'll be okay but he's not. He needed Yoongi to be by his side.

"Ahhhhh! Oh gosh!" he yelled again.

"Push at the count of three okay?"

Jimin shook his head. "No. Please, my fiance is not here yet. I need him with me"

"No can do. We need to start this now Jimin-shi"

Jimin tried to protest again but then the door flew open, revealing Yoongi.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi quickly go to his side and holds his hand. "Yoongi you..."

"I told you I'll be here in time for the twins to be born"

"Did you guys-"

"Yes babe. We won"

Jimin smiled but then he screamed. "ARRGGHHH!" his voice becomes hoarse. "It's push time!" the doctor said. "Okay babe! You can do this!" Yoongi encouraged.

"1.. 2.. 3.. Push!"

Jimin pushed with his might. After three push, baby A was born and it was a boy. "Yoonmin is here!" Yoongi exclaim happily. "Now, time for the last baby. 1.. 2.. 3.. Push!" Jimin pushed again.
"AHHHHHH! IT HURTS!" "Babe! You can do this!"

Jimin pushed as the doctor instructed. After several pushes, baby B was born and and it was a girl. "Our baby Yoonji is born" Yoongi kissed his fiance longingly. When the babies are cleaned, they nurse gave the babies to the new parents. Yoonji in her mommy's arms whilst Yoonmin in his daddy's arms.

"They're here. They're finally here with us" Jimin said as silent tears fall down his cheeks. "Yes babe, they're here with us. I love you so much Jiminie. Thank you" Yoongi kissed his forehead and then he kissed the twins' forehead. Jimin did the same. After a while, family members came along with the rest of Bts. They cooed a the new family.

Yoongi was happy, Jimin was happy, all is happy.

_______________________

How was that my beautiful and handsome reader? I hope it was good. I'm kinda new in this mpreg thing. I already read so many mpreg stories and it infires (XD) me to do it.

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~