*Three days*

Hey there, fellow reader. 😊 Thanks so much for clicking my story and giving it a try! 😁 I just got the idea so I'm updating it before my other book hehe... Not gonna lie, it is a bit cheesy and I tried to make it funny yet sentimental... Sooo, I hope you enjoy it. (Pls, vote or comment if you do? I accept any suggestion)😄

************************************

~Marinette's P.O.V~

I let myself fall on my bed as a sigh escapes my lips.

Another day of school has gone by and my uneasiness is simply growing by the minute. It's been three days. Three of the longest days in my life. The feeling is unbearable, my soul is being ripped apart.

"Marinette, are you okay?" My little red kwami asks, floating above me with a concerned expression.

Okay? Definitely not.

"I'm okay, Tikki. Don't worry." I smile to my little friend reassuringly.

"Now where is that kitty cat." I say while pulling myself up into a sited position.

I survey my room with hopeful eyes trying to find the only source of happiness I have left.

It's been three days.
Three days without Adrien.
Three days without Chat.
Three days without oxygen.
Three days without Sun.

"Mmm, I haven't seen him since we arrived... He must probably be outside," Tikki answers, concern still plastered all over her face.

Three days ago, a day like any other, I had gone to school with my never ending dream of talking to the sun kissed boy. When I arrived, late as ever, he hadn't been there. I had begged my best friend Alya to question Nino, Adrien's best friend, about his absence. His only response: he had received a text from the boy at midnight saying that he won't be assisting school anytime soon.

It's been three days...

"Meow"

I glance at the shimmering window that leads to my balcony. There, a little black cat is looking at me with hopeful eyes, asking for entrance.

Tikki yelps at the sight of the kitty and flies into hiding. The first time we'd seen him she had told me her fear for animals.

I giggle and run to let the kitty inside.

"Hey there, little friend," I take him into an embrace, thankful for his presence.

The cat purrs and presses himself closer to me.

"Where have you been, huh?" I gently place him in my bed and scratch his head.

He purrs once more and looks into my eyes.

Those green eyes look so much like his.

There is something in them that I can't quite place.

~Adrien's P.O.V~

I look into her beautiful sapphire eyes, pleading for her to understand.

It's me, Princess! Adrien, or Chat Noir, whoever you want me to be...

"Do you really think she'll understand?
You're a black cat, no one will ever see or understand you
You're just another stone in the road; invisible, forgettable-"