Chapter 2

{AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! I really appreciate you commenting and reading! I want to apologize in advance because i know the order of these events are sometimes wrong. Just tell me. If it is  ill try to edit it . Also the words shiz and yesh are used. They aren't spelling errors. Its just made up words that people use sometimes! Also there is a cool pic and video on the right side:D}

I got up early. Something I don't usually do. I walked to Cats grandmas room. I still don't know why she calls her "Nona". "Hey..hey get up you old prune bag." Nona .opened her eyes. "Samantha? What are you doing up at..." She looked at her clock. "4:00 in the morning??"  "DON'T CALL ME SAMANTHA!" She looked scared. I sighed. Did she have to make this so complicated? I thought for a second. " Look, you don't want to stay here any more right?" She looked sad. "Don't get me wrong, I love being with Cat but..yes I would like to live with the...other old farts like me." "OK. Fair enough. Lets go pack your shiz." She looked confused. I sighed again. " I'm taking you to elderly acer's!"

Her face lit up. "Oh.....!"  "Yup! Lets get packing!" Her face fell. " But what about Cat! Oh Sam! I cant let her wake up and find me gone! She'll think I don't care. Shell think I abandoned her!" God DAMN it! This is not going as smooth as I hoped it would. " No No No! Listen! I'll go talk to her okay? She'll understand!" She seemed to be thinking. "Well... okay. Just...be careful. She's very emotional!" I was exited now. Me and Cat could have the whole house to our self! I tried to hide my excitement. 

I wasn't really going to tell Cat. I knew shed be okay with it. I turned around.  Cat's Nana was watching me. DAMN IT! She was smart. I walked into Cats room trying to be  quiet and hoping it wasn't obvious. I turned around and walked towards Nana. She looked surprised. "I'm closing the door. She wont want you to see her so sad if she is. Ya know what i mean?" "I guess."  She walked away. I walked back in Cats room and quietly shut the door. I saw her sleeping. She looked to happy. She's always happy. I stayed in her room just looking and taking in her natural beauty. Five minutes went by. I walked out of the room and turned the knob so it wouldn't shut loudly. I walked back into Nona's room.

"Well! What did she say?!" Jeeeeeez this lady is a nervous wreck! "Calm down. She said she'd be okay with you going to live over there if she could visit you every day!" She was overjoyed with happiness. "YAY!!!!! LETS GO PACK!" She fell for it! "YEAH! Lets go pack some shiz."

After everything was packed, I went on a website to see where the closest place was to rent a car was. It's not like I could just say, "Come on old lady hop on my motorcycle!" and where would I pack all her stuff? After  I got directions I get on my motorcycle and drive to "Rent a Car." When I get there I I look for my car, a small purple minivan. I paid and got the keys. When I got back Nana was all ready. She was standing on the porch with all her luggage next to her. "Hop in!" She is overjoyed. She picks up all her luggage and gets in the car.

When we get to Elderly Acres i park. "You know what to do right?" "Of course! I've checked this place out tons of times. I've been wanting to stay here for years!" "All right! Time to make friends with some old farts!" She laughs and climbs out slowly. I hand her her luggage from the back. She takes it and starts to hobble away. She stops. " Sam?" Why wont she just leave?! "Yesh." She gives me a serious look. " Take care of Cat for me." "I will."

She looks down. " I know sparks when I see them..." My heart starts beating fast and I think I turn red. " What?" She gives me a look that says: You know what I mean. And trust me. I do. I look down. And she sees my embarrassment. She laughs. "Take care, Samantha."

And you know what? I was actually fine with her calling me that. I think she knew that too.