"Damn." Liam's eyes widened. "I'm not love therapist, but If I was, I'd say you need to admit this to yourself and go on a proper date with her."

"Not helping Liam."

"I know you want me to tell you, no Niall you don't like her, or Niall leave her alone you don't have time for her. But I'm not bro, don't let her down." Liam patted my sweaty back and left.

I thought about all the crap I just said. I needed to let out some steam. Instead of taking shower I went to the field.
~

"Horan." I fill a ball lightly hit me up on the cheek. I opened my eyes to see I was on the ground at the soccer field.
Did I fall asleep?

"Horan what are doing here?" Coach asked.

"What are you doing here." I squint due to the sun in my eyes.

"Wanted to check on the field."

"Alright." I smile and roll over, pretending the grass was my bed.

"Night twinkle toes," He muttered sarcastically.

Eventually the sun got the best of me so I walked to the pit making myself comfy under the shade. For some reason I just didn't want to go home. I wanted more time to think.
She's probably pissed at me. Why do I care.

Shut up shit head, you know why you care.

She probably never wants to talk to me for what I did yesterday. She wanted to go out and I just walked away. What is my life. Niall you're such a sorry ass dick.
I got my head out of my ass and pulled out my phone.

Niall: You still wanna hang out?

She didn't answer right away, but thankfully she didn't ignore me.

Kamryn: Oh so now you wanna hang out. Is it because you're bored and have nothing els to do?
Kamryn: oh I'm sorry that was rude.

I rolled my eyes, that's wasn't rude at all. If anything I deserved it.

Niall: 😂

Kamryn: What?

Niall: Meet me at the field, wear  tennishoes.

Kamryn: Maybe I don't want too.

I read the text and once again rolled my eyes as I set my phone down and leaning against the wall. Waiting for her to arrive.

"Niall?" Her little voice echoed through the pit about fifteen minutes later.

"Kamryn, I thought you weren't coming. I already put the ball away and everything I was just leaving."

"Oh." She moved her hair out of her mouth and turned around.

"Aye I'm just joking come here." I hollard and she did as asked. "Wanna kick around?"

"Where are your team mates?"

"Not here."

"Alright well, I guess, are these shoes okay."
I look down to see her pink nike 5.0's
She was also wearing a one peice thing. It was a denim once peice thing that hooked over the shoulder. It had a small pocket on the front and the attached bottoms seemed to be shorts.I don't know what girls call it. Underneath you could see a bright pink tank top matching her tennis shoes. In all honesty she was looking good, I'll even say sexy.