You're Taking Me Where To Do What?! I Don't Think So (Chapter 5)

Recap:

When we were in the resturant Seth lead the way to the back of the dining room and i almost froze. Sitting at one of the tables was Emily and Max.

I looked away instantly and carried on walking lik nothing happened. Then i realised the table we were heading to was Emily's.

*********************************************************************************

Chapter 5

We stopped at her table and Emily looked up, shock was clearly written all over her face.

I tried to communicate through my eyes that she shouldn't say she recognised me. I think she understood.

"Can i help you?" She asked, voice shaking slightly.

"You need to come with us." Seth told her in monotone.

This shocked me. I had to think of something fast to help them escape. Then an idea came to me. I picked up Max and aked Emily "Do you two have any coats?" I looked at emily trying to make her understand that she needed to say yes.

"Yes we gave them in." She replied. We walked over to the coat desk and asked for their coats. I had no idea if they actually did have coats.

"I'm sorry we can't seem to find your coats." The man behind the desk told me.

"Just let us in and we'll look for ourselves." The man let me holding Max and Emily through. Seth waited out by the desk. Maybe he thought Emily would try to escape.

I walked to the very back of the closet and passed Max to Emily and said to her "I'm sorry, i had no idea what was happening."

She looked at me then replied in defeat "It's alright, we were bound to be found soon."

"Well not tonight." I told her, finding the fire exit. I opened it and looked out. It was an alleyway behind the resturant with 2 exits. It was empty so i pulled Emily outside. She was holding Max.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out all the money i had on me and gave it to her. She looked confused. "Take the money and get as far away from here as you can." I hugged her quickly, crushing Max inbetween us. "Go." I told her.

She turned and ran down the alleyway to the right. When she was out of sight i quickly closed the door and ran down the alleyway the same way she had trying to leave footprints. Then i ran back down the alleyway. I made sure to leave footprints hoping seth would think the footprints leading right were a fake and follow mine to the left.

I kept running leading an obvious trail. At one point i realised i was being followed and stopped leaving an obvious trail. After i left whoever it was i carried on leaving an obvious trail for 10 minutes.

Then i stopped and waited for Seth to find me Knowing that i couldn't get away but i could let Emily and Max get away.

(POV Seth)

What's taking them so long. They've been gone for 20 minutes already! I heard it took women long to get ready but this was rediculous! It doesn't take anyone 20 minutes to put on a coat.

I decided to check on them. I walked into the room ready for anything but no one was there. Shit! I ran to the back of the room and saw the fire exit i opened it and saw footprints leading in both directions.

I looked at the ones to the left and saw two sets of footprints. Both too big to be the little kids.

I looked to the right and saw only one set of footprints. I smiled. The girl was probably holding the kid and Cora wouldn't leave footprints because she was taught not to.