Chapter 8.5: New friend!?(part 2)

Back to you...

Saku, seeing six guys with the same faces, her jaw drops and she turns to look at you.(A/N: Lots of jaws dropping this two chapters huh. X'D)

"U-um (y-y/n)chan? I-I'm not seeing things right?" Saku points at them with her trembling finger.

You nod.

"They're sextuplets and they're the ones I wanted to introduce to you."

"EHH!? S-SEXTUPLETS!? THAT'S SO COOL!!" she says with her eyes sparkling.

"Uh um, (y/n)chan, who's this?" Choromatsu asks.

"She's Saku Alexander Elric."

"Aww~ You remembered my full name? Thank you!♥"

You smile at her.

"She just transferred to my class today and she's new to this town so I was showing her around." You continued.

"Heh~ So you just moved to this town huh. No wonder I've never seen you before." Osomatsu gives his usual cheeky grin while rubbing under his nose.

"Alright boys, line up!" Osomatsu commands and they lined up in a straight row accordingly, from eldest to youngest, in front of you and Saku.

"I'm the eldest, Matsuno Osomatsu!"

"Second eldest, Matsuno Karamatsu." He looks at you and Saku with bishonen eyes. "Hmph~ Wanna be a Karamatsu Ga-"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Matsuno Choromatsu, the third eldest." He bluntly interrupts Karamatsu, leaving Karamatsu sullen and tearing up.

"...Ichimatsu. Fourth eldest."

"FIFTH ELDEST, JYUSHIMATSU!!" He says excitedly and waves his arms in the air.
(A/N: //SQUEEEE// JYUSHI!!!!♥♥♥ //shot//)

"I'm Matsuno Todomatsu, the youngest. Just call me Totty!~♥"

All:"Nice to meet you!"

"Haha nice to meet you too!" Saku smiles wide and applauds.

----------------------------------

Brothers' POV:

"She sure is cheerful huh" We all thought at the same time.

Oso:"Plus, she's cute! Now we've got two cuties in our lives~♥//drools//"

Choro:"Can you stop having dirty thoughts!?"

"Um...Why don't you guys have a seat?"
(y/n)chan spoke to us with her usual poker face.

"Y-yea sure" Choromatsu answers.

Todo:"Is she still mad about just now?"

Choro:"Don't know. Let's hope that's not the case."

There weren't enough space for all of us to squeeze in so Chibita gave us some chairs.

"So~Where do you guys work?" Saku chan pops us a question.

Oso:"Shit! What do we say now!?"

Kara:"I-I'm feeling a sense of deja vu."

Choro:"Of course you do idiot. This happened back when we went to Suutaba remember? The problem is what  are going to we say now? We can't lie since Chibita and (y/n)chan knows but I really don't want to say we're neets. GAAHH!! JUST WHAT DO WE SAY!!?"

"I work part time at the Suutaba cafe." Todomatsu speaks up.

"Ooh! I know that place! Maybe I'll go visit it soon!^^ So how about the rest of you?" Saku chan turns back to face us.