I pulled him back down into the kiss slightly biting his bottom lip causing him to gasp and myself to take the chance to slip my tongue in and deepen the kiss.

I ran my fingers through his brown hair, tangling them.

"J-Jimin stop."

"I said shut up."

I left his lips and moved down to his jawline, leaving kisses all over, then I moved down to his neck and a small moan escaped his mouth.

I looked up, satisfied. I continued kissing and sucking his neck until there was a clear hickey.

"J-Jimin this needs to stop. Please stop."

I shook my head and kept going, I moved down to his exposed collar bones, I expertly glided my tongue on his collar bone before covering it in kisses. A slight moan escaped his mouth again.

"Final warning Jimin. Stop."

"No."

I pulled his shirt of staring at his defined abs as he suddenly became dominant. He pushed me off him and towered above me.

"I told you to stop."

He growled.

"Now I can't control myself."

"Good. Take me Tae."

"As you wish."

It was his turn as he attacked my jawline, neck and collar bones, making me a moaning mess. He also pulled off my shirt, and left kisses all over my stomach.

We switched again so I was on top and my hands gripped the edge of his pants as he nodded telling me to continue. I pulled them down, leaving him in just his boxes, his obvious boner sticking up. I straddled him and started dry humping him.

Taehyung moaned loudly as I got off, and slid down my pants. I crawled back on Taehyung before placing my hands on his member and slowly rubbing. I pulled down his boxers and carelessly tossed them on the floor next to me.

Taehyung got on top of my and slid down my boxes so we were both naked. He slowly rubbed my member up and down, before moving down and swirling his tongue on my tip. I threw my head back in pleasure and ran my finger through his hair.

We changed positions and I also blew him as he moaned my name.

He positioned himself over me as I got ready for him to enter.

I felt a stretch as his length was inserted inside of me. "Tae..." I moaned and he smirked. "Call me Oppa." He whispered dirtily into my ear, shivering as I felt his breath on my neck.

"But I'm not a girl Tae!" I whined and he thrusted hard into me causing me to moan. "Call me Oppa or I won't make you feel good." He said gritting his teeth.

"Yes Oppa."

He gripped my shoulders and began to pound into me. I opened my mouth in pleasure. "O-Oppa!" I moaned. "Louder!" Taehyung commanded as he fucked me hard. "Oppa!" I screamed as Taehyung hit my prostate repeatedly. I was drenched in sweat and so was Taehyung.

"F-faster." He rammed into me at full speed and I felt myself leaking. "I'm cumming!" I shouted. "Me too!" Replied Taehyug as he went impossibly faster.

Suddenly I felt myself release. I panted as Taehyung pulled out, and we laid on the couch, panting.

I felt my eyes grow heavy as I laid in Tae's arms, I looked up at Taw through sleepy eyes he was already asleep. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

---

The following morning I woke up, it was as if I had amnesia because I couldn't remember anything from the night previous. Until I looked down and our exposed bodies, and then it hit me.

I fucked Tae.

Suddenly a vibration from the couch startled me as I stared at the phone that laid close by.

I stared down at the caller ID, and gulped.

In big bright letters:

Jeon Jungkook.

AAAAAAAND THERES YA CHAPTER.

lol sorry about the smut I know it's not for everyone.

ALSO:WHAT THE SHIT HAVE I DONE. Like legit.

Anyway I hope y'all;

A) figured out why Jimin was crying

B) enjoyed the story

I was gonna be like:

If you like it. Subscribe!

But then I realised this is not YouTube.

Yo! If you can name which you-tuber that is, you like win life.

since this is not YouTube:

If you like it! Vote! x3

I'm too lazy to type all 3 lol soz

Kay bye guys I need to sleep