Chapter 2

Hi guys I would like to say I've changed Blossom's age to 13 you guys may not have seen that but I did so hope you guys like his chapter and sorry it took so long.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Where are we going?' I asked.

'You'll see' she said as we walked into a room.

' What room is this ' I said . It was small and some clothes that looked so cool.

' Do you want to know the real reason we adopted you ' she said.

' Why' I said .

' Well my parents knew you where a fairy and so are we ' she said.

'What , you out of your mind , fairy haha ' I said laughing .

' I'm not joking ' she said seriously .

' Then prove it ' I said messing.

' Ok then ' she said and opened the closet .

I looked in and there was a different world!!!!!!

' What is this place ' I said.

' The Magical dimension ' she said.

' I don't know what to say I didn't know fairies where real' I said.

' Well they are and your one' she said.

'Ha ha now that's funny , I'm not a fairy' I said.

' Fairies have wings and can fly and have a nice outfit' I said.

' Yeh because you have to transform into a fairy' she said.I took another look at The Magical Dimension .

' We'll if your a fairy transform' I said.

'Ok' she said and she did transform into a fairy. She had long wavy blonde hair, a red sparkly outfit, she had nice small blue wings.

' I'm only at winx but this year I hope to be a Charmix' she said.

' Cool, and why can't I transform into a fairy?' I said.

' Because it takes time and practice ' she said and then suddenly somebody came in, it was mam.

' What are you girls doing in hear?' mam asked.

'Oh well I'm sorta showing Blossom this room and telling her that we're fairies' she said.

'Ok but Blossom you can't tell anyone and now that you know your training starts tomorrow' mam said and walked back down stairs.

'Ok well you better pick a history book and start reading it' she said.

'Why' I said.

'Oh we'll every two weeks you have to read a history book about Witches, Fairies, the Magical Dimension and stuff like that, so you better get started and it can be interesting too and it will help to be a better fairy' she said and went into her room. So I went into my room too.

I found a history book on my bed beside a weird looking phone. I think the phone is a phone for the Magical Dimension. I went into the bathroom and put my PJ's on and then I sat on my bed and picked the book up and started to read it. It was about these witches called the Trix. They're evil and they did bad things to Aflea. Them Molly came in.

'Hi puppy ' I said and Molly started to wag her tail while I petted her.

' Blossom come down for a second' mam said and I did. I was in my PJ's when I realised they were too so I didn't mind.