“I don’t really want to live in your penthouse. I have to admit, it’s great and spacious but it is design to be a place for a bachelor not to mention it only has one bed. I don’t really plan on sleeping on the same bed as your women did.”

She had been to his penthouse plenty of time when she is needed to be there or when he wants something to be delivered to him. This was her job, having access to places like his penthouse unlike any other assistant but it also means she works weekends too, most of the time.

Harvey didn’t say anything but he lean back to his seat and just looked at her. She had expected him to get mad or at least call the idea ‘stupid’. However, none of it happens. He just remains calm like calmness before the storm and it frightened her.

She watched him with caution and jumped when he leaned forward and rest his elbows on the table. He was amused at her reaction. She can see that in his eyes and the smirk on his face.

“Where do you want to live then?” Taken a back, she frowns at him. “Actually, I got a great plan. I’ll let you pick a place for us to live and I don’t care how much it cost but you have to make sure that the house or penthouse you are going to choose have a lot of space and a room where I can do my work in silent.”

“Very well,” she knew he was challenging her. It had happened plenty of time before and she was sure that he was enjoying every moment of it. “But you can’t complain at whatever I choose.”

Harvey smiled at Lydia. “Deal.” They shake hands before pretending to decide what he wanted to eat for dessert. He had already figure that out long before she asked her question.

In truth, he thought she had gone mad. He loves his penthouse. It was the best room that have the view of the whole city. He wanted to tell her that it was out of the question but thinking about it more clearly, he knew she was right like always. That’s when an idea came into his head.

He had always challenge Lydia, the moment they introduced her as his new personal assistant. He didn’t want her to be his PA because of the way she looks but he knew it was wrong to just fire her just because of that, just like what he tried to do first time. He also heard a lot about her from his uncle who was her old boss but desperately he wanted her to fail, so he made her do an impossible job.

He wanted her to impress him by making a presentation about the new project he is working on after all it was part of her job. He gave her as little to go on to but he still brief her about it. However, the plan backfired as she made the most amazing presentation he had every seen and ever since then he keep challenging her but not to fail anymore but to push her ability for the better.

“Remember when I asked you to clear my schedule next week?” Lydia only nod as she helps herself for another spoon of her chocolate cheesecake. “My sister is having her wedding that week and that’s when I am planning to announce that you are my fiancée.”

He can see the calculating look in her eyes, the same look she always give him whenever he is in a bad mood and refuse to tell her more when briefing her. “Okay, what do you want me to do?”

“You are coming with me to the villa. You’ll be my plus one and if they asked you, you’ll tell them that we are madly in love and secretly seeing each other because we work together. If they asked when I propose to you, say about three months ago.”

“I don’t have a ring as a proof!” Lydia cut him off before he can mumble more about his plan. Harvey frowns at that and remember what had been bugging him for a while. He had planned everything but forgot about one of the most important things in his plan.