eighteen ➢ never enough

Niall Horan

"I want the twinkies too!"

"Louis, I think this is enough junk-"

"It's never enough!" He retorted, spinning around to me and tossing yet another packet of junk food into the heap I was already balancing on my arms.

"You can never have too much junk food," Louis comments, swiftly turning back around to scavenger for more food.

My overly hyper friend and I were now raiding our neighborhood 7/11 for some snacks to take on the bus for our Junior Trip in a while. The Junior Trip was to an amusement park just on the outskirts of town. They closed the entire park down just for us so there would be no lines. Thank God.

Louis and I planned to meet Liam and Harry at the school to situate our seating plans.

Ever since Harry made that fantastic penalty kick a week ago, we've definitely been bonding more and more. We would sneak out of our last period together and go to the back of the bleachers, talking about random crap that comes to our brains.

I had learned that his jokes were absolutely horrid, but I laughed at them anyways to make him feel better.
He was definitely flirting more as well but I brushed past it from time to time, savoring what time we spent together. He had definitely revealed himself as to be more vulnerable, as well, which honestly shocked me. Harry showing a soft side was rare, but around me, the side seemed to show everyday.

"Maybe you should buy some healthy stuff as well, Louis," I bargain, huffing as I continuously balance the things in my arms in order for them not to fall.

"Like, I don't know, water?"

"Hush, Gatorade is always better. It quenches my thirst and it has electrolytes. People can die from lack of electrolytes, you know," Louis said in a smart tone, tossing a bag of sunflower seeds onto the pile.

"And people can also die from a heart attack-, which is what you're asking for if you keep eating this lot of junk," I muttered the last part under my breath, although I'm sure Louis heard me.

Regardless, he waltzed his way to the cash register to pay for the food and I couldn't have been more relieved. I exhaled deeply as the weight of the food was taken off of me and then I caught myself thinking, 'I should really start working out.'

My brain drifted off into space and the cashier rung up the food.

All I had been thinking about lately is Harry, which is really nothing different from usual.

Harry, Harry, Harry.

Being this close to him and developing this type of friendship, which I was absolutely content with, was amazing. If I could get the opportunity to get this close to Harry, I would take it.

If it were three months ago, I wouldn't know one of Harry's deepest darkest secrets, which I claimed wasn't that bad when he told me.

Apparently, in primary school he had weed his pants and feigned it as juice but his classmates laughed at him anyways. He had to wrap his mother's pink floral sweater around his waist the entire day.