Cuddles

Lucy POV

I've always been asked who enjoys cuddling more, it's Erza. It always has been Erza. Since day one.

I was laying in bed with Erza next to me, I was reading a book that I borrowed from Levy while Erza was looking at new armours in a magazine "Heart Kruez just brought out their new line...I think you should have at least one armour Lucy" I groaned "Erza...we've been over this" she sighed and put the magazine on the bed side table "I know Lucy, it's just that-well I don't want you getting hurt in battle or even on the street I'd feel more at ease if I get you a armour" I placed the bookmark on the page I was on and closed the book "will you relax puppy...I'll be fine" I cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead "puppy? That's a new one" I laughed and rested my head against her "OK...I won't bother you again about the armour" she laid down in the covers. I switched off the light and went to turn over "Lucy?" "Yeah" "can you...cuddle me?" I turned around and looked at my scarlet beauty "did I just hear you right?" She nodded, I smiled and moved closer to her "alright puppy come here" I pulled her into my arms resting my head atop hers, she sighed contentedly "I love you Lucy" I kissed her head "I love you too Erza" I tilted her head up "listen, why don't we go out tomorrow no Natsu, no Gray, no Happy just you and me and we'll pick out a armour for me" she smiled and kissed me "thank you Lucy" I smiled back "now go to sleep your very tired" she didn't have to be told twice. After a few minutes she drifted off into a soundless slumber, I stroked her hair and shuffled down slightly so I was holding her close, gave her a peck on the cheek and I too drifted off into a slumber. When I awoke Erza was still in my arms but she was awake "you don't seem the cuddly type" she blushed slightly "I only like getting hugs from you...so soft and warm" I blushed and kissed her "come on let's go shopping" she grinned and got ready. Yep, thats my Erza.