The Meh Apocalypse

(Warning: This has a lot of Frazel moments. Enjoy my fellow readers! ☺️)
_____________________________
Frank's POV

Since Jason, Hazel and I were visiting Camp Half-Blood for the summer, me and Annabeth ran up the stairs into the Big House. I bolted the door with a chair and a bookshelf.

I looked outside. Everyone's eyes were purple. And they were singing the song in harmony. Everyone's a meh. Everyone's a meh.

I looked at Annabeth. I was scared. My girlfriend was one of those freaks (not really a freak but you get it.) downstairs trying to break in and infect us with their song of "harmony," I thought. I looked in the crowd and saw Hazel with her regular piercing golden eyes trying get my attention. She had earplugs on.

Thank the gods! I thought to myself.

Annabeth found 2 pairs of earplugs and she handed a pair to me. I put them on and unbolted the door. I ran downstairs to hug my dear Hazel.

Hazel's POV

I finally get to the door of the Big House to have Frank hug me tighter than a bear hug.

"Glad..to..see..you..too..Fra..nk." I managed to get out while my lungs were collapsing.

"I thought you were infected."

"I wasn't, I was singing the song because they were going around infecting people."

We both nose-kissed and Frank gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Annabeth murmured," I have an idea to get the apocalypse to stop. Follow me lovebirds."

Frank put me down and we blushed,
but followed Annabeth to the infirmary.

Annabeth's POV

I ran into the infirmary and went into the chemistry lab where they make all the medicine and stuff for mortals who wander across the border.

I close the door and the windows and plucked out the earplugs because I remember. The walls are sound proof. I don't know why, but probably because of they don't want the campers to get scared if an explosion happens or somethings.

I grab the book in my hand I picked before we left the big and the title reads Potions and Healing for Demigods.

I started to flip through the table of contents and found a sections on goat apocalypse. The recipe said,

1 perfume bottle
Two of Leo Valdez's hair
One Aphrodite kid's shoe
Three Athena kid's books
Two seaweed strings

"Ok. Frank go to the Aphrodite cabin and grab one of Piper's shoes and a perfume bottle. Hazel, go into the crowd and get two strands of Leo's hair and run to the beach and get two seaweed strings. I'll run to my cabin and grab three books."

"BREAK!"

We put on our earplugs and headed outside.

Hazel's POV

I found Leo walking back and forth into a tree. That's got to hurt, I thought. I summon a diamond and grab two strands and slice it off his head and run to the beach.

When I get there, I grab two seaweed strings and I hear Frank's scream. I rush over and I see a Minotaur standing in front of the Aphrodite cabin.

Annabeth's POV

I grab 3 books from my collection and run to the infirmary. I'm almost there when I notice Hazel and Frank fight a... MINOTAUR! I grab my dagger and run towards the Minotaur.

Frank's POV

I know that when Percy killed a Minotaur back when he was 12, it looked fun, but it really isn't. I turned into a dragon and blew fire at the monster. It didn't do any damage, but the melted the giant's armor. Meanwhile Hazel was summoning gems and throwing them at the Minotaur. It gave the giant a real bruise, but it wasn't working.

Then I heard Hazel yell and grab her sword. Man she was hot with her sword out, I said to myself. Hazel run up the monster's leg, up to its face and stabbed it right in the eye. It howled and then disintegrated into gold dust. I watched as my girlfriend fell into the pile of dust trying to get out before she drowned. I changed back into a human and grabbed her out of the dust pile. I start to walk back with Hazel to the infirmary as I see Annabeth with a disappointed look on her face with her dagger and the books.

"Ahh.. MAN! I wanted to kill it!" Annabeth said annoyed.

Hazel and I laughed. We ran back into the infirmary to make the potion only to find....

Cliff hanger!