chapter 4: Video games

Mettaton was so desprate to get ahold of you, the urge was killing him, but when you brought up the word "video game" he was suddenly fascinated.

"Video games? Pardon but..where did you even get these games, I've never seen these before" mettaton said.

You giggled, "mettaton these games are from the surface, I had them with me in my bag when I fell down here" you said, pulling out CoD (call of duty) from your bag, "so how do you play?" He said, you laughed, giving him instruction on what to do.

Watching mettaton trying to play the game in his NEO form was hilarious, he only had one hand to play with, after all the giggles and fun, you turned the console off, then mettaton stared at you, you glowled playfully as you attemptedto knock him over with a pounce, only to have him pin you down.

You blushed, as he kissed your neck and jawline, you shivered, trying to hold back a moan, but to no avail, this foreplay went on forever until finally, everythingbut your underwear was off, "you ready dear?" He said, his voice lower and sexier, you nodded as he slid inside, causing you to moan loudly.

He smiled, continuing to slowly thrust in and out, you shivered and held his hand in yours, he sped up, causing you to pant louder, mettaton lifted his head back, his voice beginning to static' "D-DeAr..I-M AB-B-BOUT To!" Then he "came" then shortly after, you did too.

He pulled out and layed beside of you, holding you close, "are you okay? Did I hurt you darlin?" He said, you shook your head as you snuggled his chest, he chuckled as he pulled you close, the both of you falling asleep soon.

Undynes P.O.V

"Dammit (y/n) where are you?" I thought to myself, "I gotta show you this freakin thing I found" as I held onto the surface artifact that fell, it was shiny and rectangular-shape, when I touched the screen stuff on it moved.

I knocked on her door, no answer, "well then.." I thought to myself before backing up, then..BANG! I busted the door down, "WOO!" I screamed, adrenalin coursing through me, I looked around until I tirned to meet a blaster pointed at my face.

"SHIT!" I said, backing up, then I realized who it was, "mettaton?! What are you doing here!" I said, a little worried, he sighed and rolled his eyes before putting his blaster down, "me and (y/n) are dating, and I was staying with her for a bit, she's asleep right now" he said, I sighed in defeat.

I put the surface artifact in my pocket, "just..tell her to come to my house when she can, I got something to show her later" I said before walking out the door.