What did they do to you?

Help me

"Let her go." I told her trying to grab Camila but the blonde slapped my hand away.

The girl laughed leaning to Camila's lips and kissed her. Something happened and Camila looked alive. Camila pulled away licking her lips. All of sudden she looks so confident.

She didn't need my help. Camila looked at me and smirked leaning up to me and took my lip with her lips and kissed me. It wasn't slow or meaningful it was more like heated.

It wasn't like Camila to do this in front of people. I jumped when Camila grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs. I pulled away seeing Camila looking into my eyes. I could tell she wasn't a vampire. She was just food to them. She's pure that's why they did that to her.

She wants help I could tell too. But I don't know how to change it back. She just needs to fight them off of her so she can sober up. What the girls are doing to her is they stick their fangs in her and sucking her blood but to become a vampire the vampire needs to put venom or some type of proceed liquid that the vampires already have and when they suck the blood they put the venom in and boom you turn into a vampire.

But if they don't put the liquid in you then they just suck the blood out of you and you become weak.

And that's what they're doing to Camila, making her weak.

I know who can help. I just need Camila to be alone.

I stared in to all the girls eyes knowing this is the only way I could get Camila. All I was thinking was let her go. And after staring at them and transporting my thoughts into their minds they listened.

The girl let Camila go and they left. Camila smoked hugging me. "How did you do that?" Camila asked.

"Luck I guess." I said holding her hand. I think that might've worked because Camila's reviving again. She looks healthy once I held her hand.
***********
Ally's POV
"Mani, can you tell our family about the dinner in a few days. I'm gonna find Camila so I can ask her." I said catching up to Normani with Dinah and Chris.

"So far everyone is in, but Ally how old is she?" Normani asked me making me grin.

"Does it look like I care?" I joked making our Dinah and Chris laugh. "Look Mani it doesn't matter."

Normani rolled her eyes until she smiled at me and wrapped her long arms around my small body.

"I love you Mani." I said as she pulled away she smiled again. "I love you too Ally."

Ariana, Jesse, Austin and the rest of the werewolves walked up to us. "We need to get home before Lauren and Camila does." Ariana said.

"Camila's with Lauren?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah I saw them talking in the hallway so we better get this dinner going before Lauren finds out." Ariana said as we all walked out.

"Does anyone have Lauren's car keys?" I asked. We all looked around and no one said anything.

"Not all of us can fit in Normani's car." I told them.