Chapter 05

Chapter 05

"RISE AND SHINE SWEETIE!"

"Fck. What the heck!?" Dafnhie groaned as Lowiee opened the curtain of her bedroom.

It's been more than a month simula ng magkakilala ang dalawa. They've been the talk at their university since the campus students thought they were together. Lowiee tried to explain to everyone that that was not the case, but no one believed him. In the end, he gave up. Dafnhie on the other hand, didn't even bother to explain, she thought it was just a waste of her time.

"The fck you're doing here so early in the morning? You, piece of sht!" iritang sabi ni Dafnhie sabay bato ng unan sa lalaking naka ngiti na akala mo modelo ng kurtina habang tinatamaan ng sinag ng araw.

"Time for you to go to campus."

"My class got canceled you fcking idiot! And I dropped 3 of my classes."

"What? Why?"

"Not gonna pass anyways, so why bother?"

"Well, you should have at least try and wait for the result till the end of the semester."

Biglang napa upo si Dafnhie mula sa pagkakahiga.

"My quizzes were zeros. My semi was zero. I didn't submit my project and didn't even do my thesis. So now tell me, if you're my professor, are you going to pass me in your class?"

"No. Definitely not."

"Now, you got the answer so get out." inis na sabi nya sabay higa.

"I'm bored." Sabi ni Lowiee sabay upo nito sa kabilang side ng kanyang kama.

"Go hang out with your stupid friends. Or go out and have sex with your girls. Just do whatever and leave me alone."

"Alex is on a vacation. Primo is going back to LA today. Aila's staying on her grandpa's ranch somewhere in Kansas. And James. That fcking traitor is MIA." inis na sabi ng lalaki ng maalala ang matalik na kaibigan dahil hindi nya macontact ito. "And by the way, I'm practicing celibacy." nakangisi nitong biro.

"You never fail to gross me out. Disgusting piece of sht." she said as she kicked him out of her bed.

*thud!

"Daaaaffff." inis na sabi nito.

"Get out. Get out. Get out!"

"At least give me a call or reply to my messages when you're not going to your class. Taxi fare is dmn expensive."

"You rode a taxi?"

"Hello? I've been doing That for almost 2 months. Kung sinasalubong mo lang sana ko sa harap ng gate like a good little wife t'wing darating ako, sana aware ka, right?"

"Dont. Don't. Don't fcking start Justinsht. My day hasn't started yet and you're already ruining it."

No choice si Dafnhie dahil ayaw syang tantanan ng binata. Hindi sila mag kaibigan, lagi pa rin silang nag aaway at kahit na anong galit ni Dafnhie ay hindi tinatablan ang lalaki. Wala itong ginawa kundi ang kulitin sya ng kulitin.

Unti unti ay na to tolerate na rin kahit papaano ng dalaga ang ugali nito at nasasanay na din syang kasama ito.

*

"I don't even know why I'm here this early. My first class will start at 2 pm and it's only freakin' 11:48 in the morning. The hck." Dafnhie said while playing with her food.

"You're here because you love me, remember?"

"Dumba*s, if you want to survive this day with your tongue still inside that dirty mouth of yours, please shut up. Shut.up."