You think he/she's cheating but he/she's buying you a gift

Ciel
The day had been boring and Ciel had spent the day with Elizabeth. You were suspicious of why he was with her. He could barely stand Lizzie's actions but you had noticed her body had began to blossom. Was he with her for her new breasts? You asked yourself. No. That's foolish you thought​​​​​​. Your thoughts scaring you. Ciel came back to the manor alone. "What were you two doing?" You ask narrowing your eyes. "I bought you a dress because you needed a new one for going out and I didn't want to mess up, so telling Elizabeth your clothing style she picked you a dress out." He stated a smirk on his face. "Oh." You mumbled. "Trust me love I'd never hurt you like that again.

Sebastian
Sebastian had been around Mey-Rin all day. Completely ignoring you. Annoyed at this the moment Mey-Rin was alone you confronted her. " I can not tell you it's only for me and Mr. Sebastian to know pof right now. I'll get into trouble if I tell you, I am so sorry. Yes I am." She said running off, and sadly tripping in the process. "Sebastian what have you been doing with Mey-Rin?" You said walking into your room, only to find it decorated with vanilla candles burning. "My love you have been stressed, so I enlisted Mey-Rin's help to de-stress you. So no I didn't cheat on you, I never will again.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
You plain thought Grelle was being unfaithful in your relationship. Why? She was always out late and came home rather late. You were now waiting to confront her when she entered your home on time today instead of late. " Where have you been going? " You asked a scowl on your face. She reached into her jacket pulling out a box and opening it. Inside was a black jewel. "Is it for me?" You asked. Grelle nodded yes that it was. She placed it around your neck kissing your neck as well. Guess you were wrong to think she was cheating.

Snake
Snake had been acting weird around you and wacwith Mey-Rin alot. You thought he had fallen for her, but no he hadn't. "Snake why are you with Mey-Rin so much?" You asked. "I-I wanted it to be a secret but I wanted you to have a pet to keep you company so I asked Mey-Rin what to get you s-so I-I got you a pet kitten." He said. Bending over to under his bed Snake pulled out a little cage with a kitty like in the picture used for the chapter picture.(It's a real cat she's actually mine and named Spooky.) "Y-you can name her what you like." Snake said walking off. "I'll name her (Name of choice.) She's yours in the story not mine you can name her in the story.(Warning if you ever get a cat like her a tourtie that's female they are possessive and will meo constantly thinking they are talking and mine also happens to be a piggy when it comes to food.)

Ronald
You thought he was cheating on you and with your best friend Grelle. Ronald and Grelle were really only trying to find the perfect book for you for a gift. " Ronald why were you with Grelle all day?" You asked annoyed and jealous. "To buy you this!" He said dramatically handing you the novel: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. (The book is amazing over read it more than once.) "You've been bored love so I got you a bok that will erapture you and make you happy.

William
You thought William was seeing some woman behind your back. Hecwas seeing Grelle, your brother but to find out where he could take you for fun. " William who is the girl you've been with?" He heard when returning home. *Your brother so man and that's so I could take you somewhere without you complaining you don't like it." William said pulling you to where ever the hell he was taking you."Grelle is my sister not my brother Grelle says she is a girl so Grelke is a girl!" You said annoyed.
​​​​​​
Undertaker
You thought Undertaker had been cheating on you because he had been dancing with something you couldn't see past his body. When you confronted him while he was doing so you were turned to see him dancing with a skeleton. To appease you he offered you the dead woman's ring which you said no to.

Claude
You thought he was having an affair with Hannah. He wasn't though but you didn't know. "Claude why were you with Hannah all day?" You asked. "Well Hannah notices when I'm gone you get lonely and thought she saw the perfect pet for you sdo she brought me too it. I can tell you thought I was cheating, I wouldn't ever do it again not if I was gonna lose you." From his coat he pulled an adorable turtle with a blue eye and grey eye. "It's beautiful, Thank you Claude." You said running to him and hugging him.

Finny(by the way you may not like this but When I write Finny into the CHEATING scenarios I'm making it where you think he cheats, I can't ever see him actually doing it though.
You thought Finny was cheating on you. But he never would he knows the pain of being un-wanted and would never want you to feel it. "Finny are you being unfaithful to me?" You asked him. "What? Of course not. I just wanted Mey-Rins advice on what to get you as an act of gratitude for you accepting me." Finny said. "S-sorry Finny." You said. "It is OK." Don't said and then he took out a silver charm bracelet he had gotten you. "Here." He said. He placed it carefully on your wrist and watched your eyes sparkle with love. Your love is all Finny needs to be happy and he knew it. You are the Queen of his world.
​​​​​​

​​You think he's cheating but he's buying you a gift