Chapter 1: A Not So Good First Impression

Alisons's POV

"Welcome to Rosewood", I say aloud as I drive slowly towards the blue sign.

"Population 7978" I read. Wow, small town, I say to myself. You see I'm not from here. I'm from Texas. I'm just here for college. Rosewood College, to be exact. I came to Rosewood so I could be with my boyfriend Lorenzo, but he transfered from Rosewood to Hollis by the time I got accepted. And it just so happens to be that Hollis is in New York. So now, I'm stuck at this college with people I don't know. But I'm not too worried. I've always been popular. Back home I was and I doubt here will be any different. I know what I want and I'll get it. I have a reputation to continue. I smirk mentally at the thought of regaining all of my power and taking over campus.

Before I knew it, I was outside of Rosewood College. I park out front and admire the tall scaling building.

"Woah" I say looking at all of its features in awe. The college is massive. It looks fairly modern and from the outside it looks like the campus is kept well clean. I step out of my car and go to the trunk. I pull out my suitcases and shut the trunk. I lock the car behind me and walk into the building. As soon as I enter I'm hit with a scent of fresh roses. I close my eyes and enjoy the smell in delight for a minuet before heading to the front desk. I stand and put my cases down and wait for the receptionist to speak to me. But she doesn't. She's too interested in playing what I think is candycrush on her phone. I clear my throat and glare at her slightly. She looks up scouling at me with her glasses hanging on the edge of her nose.

"What do you want?" She asks in a impatcient and rude tone.

"Uh I'm new here" I reply in a 'duh tone. She huffs and moves her chair over to the computer.

"Name" She asks me in a dull tone.

"Alison Lauren Dilaurentis" I tell her and look around the foye as I wait for a reply.

"From Texas?" She asks and looks to me. I nod my head yes and she goes back to the computer. A few clicks later she turns back around and hands me a pen and a form.

"Sign here" She tells me pointing to the area for me to sign. I do as I'm told and hand her back the form and pen once I'm finished. She takes her pen back and puts the form into a cabinet. She rummages underneath the desk and pulls out somethings.

"Your room is 220. Second floor room twenty" She tells me as she hand me my room key. No shit Sherlock, I think to myself and giggle a little at my own comment. She gives me a glare and hands me a timetable.

"And heres your timetable. It has all of the subjects for your course" She tells me. I give her a smile.

"Thank y-" I stop myself in the middle of my sentence as I realise she was no longer listening and had went back to playing candycrush. Rude! I think as I picked up my bags and walked through the empty foye and stairs. I reach the second floor and open the door. I look around for my room.

"214, 216, 218. Ah 220" I say and put my bags down. I go to open the door but I hear arguing coming from inside. I put my ear closer to the door and listen.

"How could you?!" A voice shouts shakely.

"We weren't together and you know it! I've slept with every girl in this school and out! Did you think you were special because you got it twice?!" Another voice shouts back. Yikes.

"I don't do relationships!" They shout again. There is silence for a minuet. I use this as my opertunity to make an entrance.

"Urm hey" I say. Two girls turn around. One with long brown hair,hazel eyes and a very slim figure. She wore black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a grey shirt. The other turned around. She had long brown, almost black wavey hair, almond shaped brown eyes, tan skin. She wore what looked like a soccor strip. It was a light blue and white. The shorts showed of her long legs. Both girls give me a confused look and I look away awkwardly. The brunette turns back around.

"I swear to fucking god Paige. If your stuff and you aren't out of here by the time I get back from practice I'll bury you" She says through gritted teeth. She turns around and storms out of the room, hitting my shoulder hard as she passed. I move back a little at the hit and glare at her turned back as she walked down the hall way. I pick up my bags and enter the room.

"Rude right?" I scoff as I close the door behind me.

"Who exactly are you?" The brunette asks, completely ignoring my previous comment. Paige? I think I heard the brunette say.

"I'm Alison Dilaurentis" I say confidently and extend my hand for her to shake. She hesitently takes my hand and shakes it.

"I'm Paige McCullers" She tells me. I walk over to one of the beds and place my cases down.

"So was that my new roomate?" I ask as I start to unpack my stuff and put them into drawers.

"Yeah. That's Emily Fields. The theif of Rosewood" Paige says and rolls her eyes. The theif of Rosewood?

"The theif?" I ask in confusion and slight concern. "Do I need to hide my valuables?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Paige shakes her head.

"No, stealing girls hearts. Don't let her fool you. She's actually a cold hearted bitch and also the biggest player on campus so watch out. She'll steal your heart and then let you watch it smash into a million pieces" She tells me and grabs the last of her things. I let out an awkward giggle.

"Oh no I'm straight and have a boyfriend" I clarify. Paige just looks at me with a blank expression before laughing. She scoffs slightly.

"Not for long. Do you think that will stop her? Watch out, you've gotta beware of Fields" She adds. I look at her in shock, slightly offended at what she is suggesting.

"Nice meeting you, Alison" She tells me as she walks out the door. I would have replied but Paige was already half way down the hallway. My roomamte is the brunette? Emily? The "theif" of Rosewood? My inner monologue speaks as I think about what she said about Emily and continue unpacking the last of my things. She'll have to try damn hard to crack me, I think.

Once I finish unpacking I take a look around the room. It's actually pretty big. Two single beds,one huge bathroom, lots of storage and a mini firdge. I walk towards it and open it looking for a bottle of water or something. But I have no luck. All I find is booze. I sigh and lie down on what is now my bed. It was a long drive, so my eyes start going. After a long try of fighting to stay up I finally give in and drift off to sleep. What a not so good first impression.

Hey guys! So this is my new story. I really hope that you like it. Make sure you guys let me know what you think. I promise there's so much to come.
-E😜