Chapter 7 (EDITED)

Blake and Lucy's wolves^^^^
P.S.
I think this picture goes perfectly with this chapter

-------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV
>>>>

I woke up and the events from yesterday came flooding in. I groaned and rolled over, burying my face in the soft pillows.

After a couple of minuets, I turned back over and saw max laying at the foot of the bed playing with some of his trains. I smiled. "Hey buddy." I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

His head snapped up and he smiled. "Hey Lucy. that guy, Blake, said to do something when you woke up." he said looking at me with thought. "OH YEA!" he said with sudden realization and ran out the door.

I went to the bathroom and started to strip, I was in need of shower. I turned it on and let the warm water run over my hands. When I got it to the temperature I needed, I stepped in an instantly felt my body relaxing. I scrubbed myself with lavender vanilla soap and washed my hair, all while humming one of my favorite songs.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. "Hi." I heard Blake say gruffly from the door. I jumped at the sound and started to fall. Before I could hit the floor his hand shot out and grabbed me, pulling me to his chest. I breathed out a sigh and wiggled closer to his body forgetting I was in a towel. He cleared his throat and said. "Babe, if you keep moving like that then we will never leave this bathroom." he stated.

I blushed at the thought and quickly moved away, only to be brought back to his chest. I looked up to see him smiling wickedly at me. i rolled my eyes and tighten he towel around myself, suddenly self conscious

We walked back into the room. After I had changed, we sat down on the floor facing each other. He looked at me expectantly. "You still want to know what happened?" I questioned.

He nodded. "Well," I started, "when I ran away from you, which if I might add was stupid and childish, I ran into a Rouge." I heard him growl and I looked up at him and saw his eyes completely black. "I fought him off, but he had bitten my shoulder and I had not eaten so I was a little light headed on my way back to my pack house. When I got there, I had fainted and when I got up, I was in the same spot, which was weird since patrol would have probably found me. I walked in and everyone was dead. My whole pack was gone." I said with a tear sliding down my cheek.

I looked up and saw his eyes held sadness and anger and I could tell he was feeling what I was. His hand came up and wiped the tear from my face and pulled me into his lap. "I heard about that but I did not realize it was your pack. I am so sorry my little wolf." He whispered.

My eyes widened "Where is Max?!" I asked. "Calm down my little wolf, he is with my sister, Josie." He replied. I visibly relaxed.

The door swung open and a girl about my height and age walked in. She had eyes like Blake and a curvy build with brown wavy hair.

"OH MY GOD BLAKE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!" She squealed running over to me and wrapping her hands around me. I stood up and properly hugged her back. "Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Josie, Blake's younger and better sister." She said with a smile.

Blake rolled his eyes. "Hi, I'm Lucy." I replied back. "I know, Blake never shuts up about you. You are even prettier in person." She gave me a smile that touched her eyes. I heard a low growl from Blake and saw Josie roll her eyes. "Thanks." I said. I had a feeling we were going to get along.

Through all of that, Max had wrapped himself around my legs. "So, how long are you going to be staying with us?" she questioned. "Mine!" Blake growled. "She will be staying her for a long time, we will have the initiating ceremony in a couple of days for the both of them." He said nodding to Max and I. "Oh. OH! I am so sorry for your loss!" She said with sadness in her eyes. She had obviously heard about my pack.

A couple minutes of awkward silence followed before Josie spoke yet again, "We have to find something for the ceremony! Shopping!" She giggled. "Tomorrow?" She questioned.

I nodded and she bounded out of the room like a two year old. My stomach growled and Blake looked at me "Hungry?" He asked with laughter dancing in his eyes. I nodded and he led me down stairs with Max following behind. This pack will be good for us.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies.

Hope y'all liked this chapter. Please comment, rate, and follow for more updates.

Bye lovelies