Letter Six ✔️

Dear Person,

The fair was very fun and I had met Zac and his family. They were all so sweet and just ugh! Now we must speak about Zac and how perfect he is for Charlie! He was very nice to her and believe me or not he is the nicest out of all the guys Charlie has dated. Yes, he was kind of snappy at me and Charlie for a bit but that's because we dumped water on him from a pail to wake him up. I would be snappy too.

After the fair we spent more time with Zac and his family. Charlie and I had lost track of time and it was to late to leave so we spent the night. When we got back Zac had came with us and met our brothers and of course mom and dad. Dad was kinda iffy about him but he warmed up to him very quickly once he and Zac had started talking about Zac's car and stuff.

Nash really didn't like Zac but he is slowly and I mean slowly warming up to him to. Well, I have to go now tomorrow is school and dad will be mad if I don't wake up on time. Bye person!

Love,
          Mika Knight

Written on September 12th, 2014

(I'm kind of scared to publish seven. I might have to think about something else if I don't want to publish what I was thinking to publish. Sorry for grammar.)