Imagine: A Playful Fight

>:3

---

You were at Zane's house, you were wandering around upstairs with Zane when you stumbled upon a basement.
"Hey Zane, what's in your basement?" You asked.

"Nothing important." Zane replied.

You know he's hiding something behind this basement, so what happened? Your curiosity took over and you open the basement door without hesitation. His eyes went wide by your action. When you opened the basement, there lies, a pony collection.

"Nice pony collection, Zane." You said with a smirk.

"You weren't suppose to see that!" Zane exclaimed. You laughed.

You grabbed his limited Pinkie Cake pony and started running around the house.

"Y/n, give it back!" Zane said, while chasing after you.

You both then reached downstairs, while you were running, Zane managed to catch up to you. He tackled you and you both lay there with an awkward position. He started leaning in when he stood up, you looked at him confused and then realization hit you. He was holding the Pinkie Cake pony, showing it to you.

"That's not fair!" You said.

"Oh, that is totally fair." Zane said.

"Hmph." You said.

"Oh is somebody mad?" Zane said.

"Am not!" You replied, looking at him.

"Are too." He said.

You stood up and sat with him on the couch, him wrapping his arms around you. You then said, "I hate you."

"I hate you too, Y/n." Zane replied.

---

XD