2.1

"Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke."

"Yes yes yes yes yes?"

"Guess what guess what guess what"

Luke raises an eyebrow at Harry's ear to ear grin. He doesn't need to guess what, because he already knows what what is.

"What?"

"Louis invited me over! To, like, where he lives!"

Luke pretends to look surprised, raising his other brow and widening his eyes. "To, like, where he lives?"

Harry eagerly nods.

"Wow. That's awesome, Harry."

"Isn't it? What all do you think he has planned?"

A suggestive smirk appears on Luke's lips.

"Don't you even dare, Hemmings."

"It starts with a s.."

"Luke..."

"And it ends with-"

"Forget I asked."

Luke laughs and looks to the road. The cars drive by so quick that they look like blurs of colours. He then wonders where the police are.

"It ends with ex."

"Luke!"

"What? That's probably what's going to happen."

"I... I don't want it to. I'm not ready to.."

"Not ready to sleep with Louis? Who's like.. extremely attractive? How?"

"Because I.. I'm.."

"You're..?" Luke gasps and jumps up from his leaning position. "You're a-!"

"Shhhhh shshshshshshshshshh."

"I can't believe you're a-"

"Luke, please."

"I would have never thought you... would... wow."

"Please don't tell anyone.."

"I won't, I won't.. Wow."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hihi. Virgin Harry is always a surprise since he's such a player, right?

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can start to drop the more obvious trope/cliche bombs starting next chapter. Everything I've done so far has been hidden, and you'd have to be looking for it to find it.

So, um, prepare yourself for that. You should probably prepare for disappointment too because I may not succeed..

See you next week! x