London Bridge

Well I graduated over a week ago & I'm going to the HBCU I want with my best friend so life is good & I'm officially back! 🌚

I don't mean to sound hysterical

But baby if you left, baby if you left

It'll be a historical disaster

The kids will sing about it

Swear the kids will sing about it

Like the London Bridge is falling down

~ Cari ~

"So what are you trying to say?" I asked, attempting to multitask.

I was trying to help Kannon build whatever but also trying to listen to what Jacqueline was trying to say.

"What I'm trying to say is... it's unlikely that you'd get full custody of the kids if you divorced."

I continued stacking the thick leggos as Kannon looked at me then did the same.

"Did you h-"

"I heard." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I really am, but I'll do any and everything I can for the judge to see that you should have custody." Jacqueline simpered.

"Thanks," I said, standing up, getting ready to walk her out.

"It would be different if you had less than four kids, then I would be positive I could get you everything wanted, but with your salary and the hours you work..." she shrugged.

"It's fine. I'll call you tomorrow to discuss dates." I told her, opening the front door and she nodded, walking out.

I jogged to my mom who was in the kitchen feeding Kamden and grabbed my keys off the hook.

"I'll be back in an hour or less." I told her, kissing her and Kamden on the cheek.

"Bye baby." I raised Kannon a little and kissed his cheek.

I jogged towards his room and Jayda grabbed my arm.

"Why do you look mad? You just got out of here yesterday morning, you can't afford to get stressed out." she said.

I shook my head and continued walking until I made it to room 326 and just as I pushed the door open, Kelly's mom was coming out.

"Hey baby," Tonya smiled and I faked one back. "What's wrong with you?"

"Your son is what's wrong with me," I looked over at Kelly who was obviously struggling to rise to his feet.

"What did he do?"

"What I do now?" he sighed, standing up, mindful of his fractured back.