❤• Chapter 16: I Don't Want To See You Again •❤

I was seated in one of the library's wooden stools, my body stiff and rigid, my eyebrows knitted in perplexity, and my teeth clenched as I drummed my newly sharpened pencil, the led slightly chipped off and dulled from the contact with the recently furbished table where all my textbooks scattered around the whole area in a disarray manner, which is very unlikely of me, since I absolutely despise working around messy grounds. But I can leave this situation an exception of my usual routine. All these confusion and befuddlement, all leads to one measly subject.

Calculus.

One of the branches of math that is one of the perks of my high averages and the latter of my popularity several years ago and absolutely means nothing now. And now, I, frankly, suck at math. I felt my brain getting smoother as my whole personality becomes dumber along with it, and I have no idea why. My thoughts suddenly shift from math to another irrelevant thought, which is absolutely not needed for the exams. I'm not going to mention my thoughts, but I can hint that it's hella distracting!

And I've been answering questions in my study guide, and the first five questions I solved, was incorrect! I perfectly know the fundamentals and guidelines for finding the solution, and yet none of my answers came correct, for even once. I've must have had an error in between solutions, due to the small amount of carelessness and ignorance I've developed spending time with V. If I'm going to top the midterm exams I have to avoid V all throughout my remaining leisure time. He's certainly the root to all these misinterpretations of my math problems. So, as long as I fully devote myself to my studies, avoid V, and prevent my own thoughts from drifting away from the subject, I'll be just fin-

"Sinon-ah!" A low, vociferous voice shouted across the library, along with violent shushes silencing the screaming man.

-e, never mind.

I gnashed my teeth together and rubbed my aching forehead, hearing scuffed footsteps through the aisles. I scratched my short hair in vexation as it flew all over my face and tried my best to focus back to calculus.

I scoured through the study guide losing track of the page with my my mistaken formulas with annoyance marred over my features.

"Sinon-ah! There you are." V's sudden call made me jerk from my seat, nonetheless, I knew he was going to find me sooner and pester me anyways, still I was not prepared for it.

"Can't you see I'm busy, just go back and hangout with your gang and leave me be." I said, ice cold.

He stood beside me, between the stools and bowed his head downwards, towards my seated figure and pouted. I clicked my tongue through my teeth making a 'tsk' sound and attempted to be unaffected with his aegyo.

"You kept saying that for days now!" He whined, pushing back a stool beside me from under the table and sat on it, resting his elbow on the table as his cheek rested against his palm, tilting his head sideways in a sad, yet seductive expression. "I missed you, noona."

I closed the proximity between me and the textbook, literally burying my nose in the book and desperately tried to quell my racing heart. How dare he use my hormones against me! But unfortunately for him, I vowed to devote myself to my studies and ignore him, so his charisma won't even convince me to throw away my hard work.

"I-I don't care. I'm studying right now."

He huffed in annoyance and pouted in his seat with arms crossed. I gave a mental sigh of relief and went back to my studies, disregarding that tingling feeling in my stomach from the distance between him and me. Unbeknownst to him, I slowly slide my chair away from him until I got to a good distance and skipped calculus, moving back to arithmetics. I pull out my pencil and began to solve the questions, V rocking his chair back and forth creating a racket, and eventually cracked.