The Art of Hope (13)

Chapter 13

Recap:

Sticking to, what I had left of, my guns I spoke the words "I have no clue who you are, but then again I know lots of people so...." I knew I had to add something in there that made him think that we could know one another. What if he remembered? I shrugged out from under him and walk up the stairs to get ready for my day.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I ran myself a large bubble bath wanting to calm myself, knowing I have a big day ahead. The warm water sent ever muscle into a relaxed state, and I thought I just maybe could sleep. A knock at the door told me my day was about to begin. "I am in the tube. Who is it?" I yelled so that they could hear me.

"Can I come in, Missy? It's Emily." She yelled back.

"Duh, Come on in." She padded in and peeked at me through the open door.

"I just got to pick up for room, then prep you for your first day of Princess training." She yipped happily

"Don't worry about my room. I want to clean it. And what is Princess Training?" I said while getting out of the bath and putting on one of the robes.

"Well, I kind of made the name up, but that's basically what it is. You are getting fitted for your dresses. You have to check on the progress of your room in the family wing. You have you first history of the Kingdom class, and a meeting with your Father and some other people. He did not give you much to do because you're new at this. I wrote all the times and stuff down for you." She pointed to my table, "It's over there."

"Not much to do. Are you crazy? That sounds like a full day to me. Oh, and when can I call Katie? I have not talked to her at all." I pleaded with her.

"Don't you use that tone with me. You will have to ask your Father at the meeting." She laid some soft golden clothes on my bed. "Here are your clothes for the day. We can't have you running around in spandex when the Prince is back." I had to giggle to myself. She had no clue how close me and the Prince had come to glorious love making.

"What did I miss?" He voice full of curiosity.

"Oh, I have already met him. This morning in the kitchen." I blew it off as if it was nothing.

She shook her head as she walked out. I began to dress in the outfit she laid out. It was very, um, high class, no, it was royal. The simple cut of the soft gold and baby blue cloth, had its own authority in it. It said 'this lady has power' yet it still made me look innocent all at the same time. The dress came down to my knee. Its swop neck did not show an ounce of my hard to cover cleavage. The colors drought out a glow in my skin I did not even know I had. I piled my hair on my head, put on light makeup, and the flats that had the same shade of baby blue as the dress.

Grabbing the list, I walked from the room. First on the list was to get fitted for my evening gowns. It was in a little room in a hallway where the offices and stuff were. I easily found my way; I had not got lost one time in the place. I amazed even myself with that one. I opened the door to find four women and two males. Two women looked in there forties, but the rest looked to be in their upper twenties.

"Mary Elizabeth," they all bowed I gave them a slight head bob not really knowing what to do "We are measuring and picking out colors today, Ma'am."

They stripped me down to my underwear. I felt strange; I did not know these people and they have seen me almost naked. I glanced at the men; they look at my breast for just a moment and covered their faces with a look of busywork. I felt myself blush, and hoped to god they flipped the boat, aka they were gay.