Chapter 1

"So guys, you all are now fifteen through eighteen and I know your hormones are probably all over the place, but you need to remember that it's ten times worse because you are werewolves." Ally began.

"Are we going to learn about Sex 101 or something? Because I may know a thing or two." The oldest of them all smirked.

The four other werewolves and their mom, Ally, turned to look at him with expressions of disgust. They knew their brother messed around with a lot girls, but never did they ever want to know details. Besides, they never had experienced intimacy with another person or should I say werewolf, resulting in uncomfortableness with just the thought of it.

"Something like that Alex, but instead of just 'hitting and quitting' as you call it, we're going to learn about finding our mates and marking them while intimacy is taking place." Explained the twenty-five year old.

"What's a mate?" Dinah asked.

"A mate is someone your wolf is destined to be with. In human terms, basically the love of your life, but more. Once you find them, you won't be able to control yourself, you'd want to mark them then and there, but you have to refrain yourself. There is also the possibility of having a human mate, know that they have the power to reject you and that's a dangerous thing." Continued the witch

"Why is it important to mark them?" Normani asked this time.

"Well you have to let other wolves and mystical creatures know that that wolf or human is yours and only yours. Every couple has their own distinct mark, no mark is the same. Marks range from different shapes and different colors. For example, when the Alpha found his mate, he marked her and it was shaped as a gold crescent moon, which was appropriate since she was now the Luna." The five paid close attention to the words coming out of Ally's mouth, but one in particular felt ache in her heart at the mention of the Alpha and the Luna. The one being Lauren Jauregui.

"Another reason why I'm talking about this is because you five could be finding your mate very soon. It's just a matter of time."

"But mom? I'm a girl Alpha, does that mean my Luna will also be girl?" Lauren asked.

"Not necessarily sweetie, not that having a girl mate is bad but if it's a guy, he will step up as alpha and you will be the Luna. We can't know for sure, at the end of the day it's what our moon goddess chose for us."

[My apologies for that^, 15 year old me wasn't woke back then ):]

"I don't know if I'd feel right having a stranger as my knew Alpha. I'd rather have Lauren be gay and have a Luna. Hopefully our moon goddess chose that as Lo's destiny." Dinah spoke up while the others nodded in agreement.

"What if they reject you?" Alex asked.

"Well there's only one mate you can have son. If they reject you, the pain will be so much that you die. One could never be without their mate, they're two souls put together, you're lost without them. Also, if your mate dies, so do you because again, you can't live without them. Anymore questions?"

"Say you're mate ends up being human and they accept you, how does the whole marking thing work?" Jake asked shyly.

"Well you simply bite them with your werewolf teeth, they'll feel pain at first but soon it'll turns to pleasure." Explained Ally, "How do I know this? Well The Alpha, Luna, and I were very close. They taught me some things or two and vise versa" she smiled