Chapter 9- Luck never lasts.

-Stevie-

I woke up to a loud, echoing bang. Mine and Ally's bodies were intertwined, I looked at the clock 03:33am. What was that noise at this kind of time, has someone broken in? I began to shake Ally, waking her up...

S- Baby, I thinks someone's in our kitchen, can we go check it out?
A- *A loud clatter filled the apartment with noise* OMG did you here that? Call 911
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
911- Hello 911, what is your emergency?
S- I think someone's just broken into my apartment.
911- Are you sure?
S- Yes very....
911- Could I have your address please?
S- *I gave the operator mine and Ally's apartments address*
911- Thank you, we'll be there soon just pretend you're asleep and don't move....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S- They're on their way, I think we should go check it out....
A- *I lent over the edge of the bed and looked underneath, we kept cleaning supplies under it because we had no where else to put them, I pulled out a wooden broomstick. Just as I did this I heard footprints and saw a shadow walk into the room*
S- The 911 woman said pretend you're asleep, just keep that broomstick in your hand! *I took one of Ally's hands and closed my eyes as she did the same*

I could feel the figure walking closer, I squeezed Ally's hand tighter as I closed my eyes tighter. The figure was standing above me, his strong smelling cologne being wafted towards my nose by his vile smelling breath. The cologne he was wearing was oddly recognisable, much like the stuff my ex-foster father wore before he disappeared.

F(Figure!)- Ahhh so this IS your house Stevie... I didn't know you were a little dyke either, time to have some fun with you and your little girlfriends sleeping bodies!

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW MY NAME, IS IT MY EX-FOSTER FATHER????
[WARNING MILD RAPE SCENE] The figure ripped the blanket off Ally and I revealing our naked bodies, he put his hand on my boob as he touched between Ally's legs. He had gone to far!!!

S- *The man jumped as I screamed* GET THE FUCK OFF US, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE *I realised it was my ex-foster father, shit*.

Ally leapt out of bed hitting him on the shoulder with the broomstick multiple times leaving him unconscious on the ground. Just as she did so there was a series of loud knocks on the front door... Just looking at the man lead to horrible memories flooding my brain...

-Ally-

I was just about to attend the door when I realised, not only were Stevie and I both naked, but she was shaking and crying on the floor.

A- Baby, baby it's okay the police are here.... COME IN!!

I put a bed sheet around Stevie as I threw on a robe as the cops rushed into our bed room!

C(cops)- Hello! What happened??

I squeezed Stevie into my chest as the cops looked at the unconscious man on the bedroom floor....

A- W-Well we woke up to a loud noise in the kitchen and we knew someone was in the apartment so we did as the 911 operator told us to and pretended to be asleep. But that did-didn't w-work for long b-be-because he pulled o-of the cove-covers and started touching us so I-I hit him on the shoulder with this broomstick to stop him from raping us....

Stevie was sobbing into my neck as both of our bodies shook with fear. On of the cops began to handcuff the unconscious body, then they lifted me to my feet and handcuffed me as well!

A- WHAT ARE YOU DOING I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG??*I tried to shake myself free from the handcuffs and the cops grip, it didn't work.*
C-We're taking you to the police station because you just beat this man unconscious!
A- HE BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE AND TRIED TO RAPE OUR SLEEPING BODIES IT WASNT FOR NO REASON IT WAS SELF DEFENCE!! SHES HAD A BAD HISTORY WITH RAPE BESIDES SHE NEEDS ME LOOK AT HER *I signalled to Stevie on the ground as I was still in handcuffs!*

Everyone looked at her...

S-P-please don't ta-ake her she did n-nothing wrong. H-he's my ex-f-foster f-father hi-his wife r-raped me-me as-as a child. *I could hardly speak because I was crying so much, I looked up at my girlfriend who seemed shocked to find out that HE was my old father...* J-just let her go s-she was only p-protecting me.

Two of the cops began waking the man, I now knew was one of Stevie's old foster parents. Once he was slightly conscious they led him to their car. The other cop removed my handcuffs and asked us to follow him into the kitchen. I helped Stevie up and gave her a robe the same as mine. She was still shaking, as was I although not as badly as Stevie. I carried Stevie to the kitchen and sat her down, as she was shaking to much to walk. I then called her dads, it took a few rings but Jake finally answered, half asleep!

J- Hello,Ally? What do you want at this time?Its past 4am! You and Stevie haven't broken up have you?? Please  say you haven't I love you both so much!
A- Hey... Don't worry Jake Stevie and I are still madly and love buttt... I need you to come,with Mike, to our apartment right away... I'll explain when you get here!
J- OMG WE'RE ON OUR WAY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A- Stevie, your parents are on their way here right now.
S- Thank you.
C(cop)- So.... What are you two in relation to each other, roommates?
S- No. *I'm  always very stubborn when someone thinks Ally and I are something other than in a relationship.* She is my girlfriend.
C- Oh, okay. So you told me what happened, please can you tell me your history with the man?
S- Ally, please can you? It's to hard for me. *I shuffled my chair closer to Ally's as she lifted up her arm so I could lean against her, once I had she put her arm back down so it was around me and put her other hand on my thigh...*
A- Well...*I explained Stevie's history with her old foster parents, I looked down at her, she had been crying again. I kissed the top of her head, then the door bell went off.* Hey, that must be your parents.

I walked to the door and opened to to be greeted with two very flustered men. They threw their arms around me!

M- OMG I THOUGHT THE COP CARS WERE SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU!!
J- IM SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!! Do you know what those police are for? Where's our daughter?? IS SHE OKAY?
A- Well the thing is....the cop cars are for us, we're both a little bit okay but Stevie's very shaken up...
J- Wait what? OMG what happened??
A- I can't tell you the whole thing right now but what I can say is that Stevie's old foster father broke in and attempted to rape both of us....

I opened the door wider as Mike and Jake followed me into the apartment,net revealing the cop still sat in the kitchen and Stevie, who was now curled up on the couch. Stevie looked up and leapt of the couch stumbling towards her fathers throwing her body towards them, I love how much she loves her parents!

-Stevie-

I flailed my weak body towards my fathers, who had just walked through the door. They embraced me tightly.

J- Stevie baby, I'm so glad you and Ally are okay!
M- Ally partially explained what happened, if you want to talk to us feel free but you don't have to.
S- I'm so glad you guys came, sorry we disturbed your sleep.
J- No,no,no it's fine you didn't disturb us! We do anything for you, you mean the world to us!
A- Awwwhhhh you three are so adorable! *Stevie opened her arm and pulled me  into the embrace with her dads!*

Ally, my dads and I pulled out from the comforting embrace and my dads began to speak to the police officer in the kitchen. Ally wrapped her arms around me tightly as she softly kissed my neck.

A- I love you so much!
S- I love you so much too!

We just stood there for a bit, in each others arms. Ally and I pulled out simultaneously and connected our lips, our lips moved gently against each others love rushing between our bodies. Ally pulled away and fell back on to the couch tapping beside her, signalling me to cuddle with her. So I did, she opened her arms and once I sat down she wrapped them back around me. My dads soon waved off the remaining police officer and came to sit in the living room with Ally and I.  Since it was approaching 6am we all soon fell asleep....

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this slightly dramatic chapter. I am trying to do more frequent updates! Tell me in the comments if you want me to continue with this story?

-K