<18> Restless

"Hey little Lily! Come here... I know you want me... Come here I can give you a lot of fun"
"STAY AWAY!" lily grabbed one of his dad wood sticks
"No no no no need of violence" he had that evil smirk
~~

It was pass noon in Camelot. Maids were finishing their chores, and Evangeline, the main cooker, was already preparing supper. "Merlin, Lily still sleeping? That poor girl she must have been exhausted after that journey" says the lady who had grown attached to the girl by the last month.

"It was a long journey" the guardlock admitted, he had sleep until late too.

"Merlin, Arthur is looking for you" says a little servant. "He is not in the best mood"

"When does he?" says Merlin in a low voice.

~~
"Lily" he said in a melodical voice "Trust me I will make you happy" he keep getting closer to her "in more than one way" his evil smile and eyes full of lust were enough to set her on panic.

"I said NO!" she tries her best to sound angry and strong.
~~

The king was in the round table already working on finding Xavier. Next to him Leon and Lancelot. "You were looking for me my king?"

"Finally someone decided to get to work?"

"Well with all your respect, I had a busy night"

"In the tavern?" asks Arthur not looking up

"Pretty much something like that... taking care of Gwaine" says Merlin with an innocent smile, joined soon after by Leon and Lancelots giggles.

"I will forgive this time" the king says "You had enough punishment sharing a room with Gwaine"

"Thank you very much sir, you were looking for me?"

"Yes, make me a favor and take a look at this, do you identify any of these males?" The king hands him a couple of papers, draw faces. They were Wanted posters from around the Kingdome. The king had them gathered before Lily's incident as part of the investigation of the bandits around the east side of Camelot.

Merlin watch the papers "Yes this blonde guy and this one" he says grabbing the paper "Lily left him with a purple eye"

"That girl really is something else" the king sigh. "We need her to take a look at this too. She still in her chambers?"

"Yes. Seems she was more tired than what we thought"

~~
"Stay away! When my father hears about this!"
"HAHAHAHAHA COME ON LITTLE LILY! We both know that my word is more valuable than yours"
Lily kept her stance "NO!" she hitted him and ran.
"What is going on in there?" They heard a loud voice coming from not so far.
"Dad!" she screamed with all her lungs
"LILY!" she ran behind her father. She was shivering, her dad was wise it didn't take much for him to discover what was happing.
~~

Back in the kitchen the queen decided to pay a visit to Evangeline that was preparing bread, "Miss Evangeline good afternoon" greets the queen "That smells amazing!"

"Thank you your highness"

"Eva, may I ask you something. Do you know if Lily has eaten anything?"

"No your highness" says the main cooker while cleaning her hands "I sent one of the maids with a tray of food earlier, but she said Lily was still sleeping"

The queen was worried "Did she went back for the tray?"

"No my highness, I was going send a maid later"