Letter Four ✔️

Dear Person,

My older sister Charlie has finally came home from her school in Bradford and is staying with us for a whole month, doing her classes online so she can spend more time with the family and I. Those were her exact words. She even brought Oreo and Cyrus with her!

Oreo and Cyrus are my sister's dogs that she had got from our mother when she was seven and I was five. Cyrus was my dog but after being put into second primary school I found it tough taking care of him so I gave Cyrus to Charlie. Cyrus and Oreo are both Australian Shepard's and both brothers. While Oreo has more lighter colors of white, brown and grey, Cyrus had Black and white fur with few bits of brown.

They are both really awesome dogs. But anyway, Charlie has been talking about taking me to a fair down in Bradford with her boyfriend, Zac. I mean it's only a two hour drive and we're leaving at five in the morning. I hope her boyfriend is nice or maybe acceptable.

Well, I have to go now. My mum is calling us for dinner and if we're late we have to have twice as many vegetables. I mean I love vegetables but I smell broccoli and between you and me I don't want to eat little green trees. Bye person!

Love,
Mika Knight

Written on September 9th, 2014