Harry's Sick but Louis's never home

Start from the beginning

He really wished Louis was there to take care of him. Maybe he went to the store while he was sleeping? He made his way to the sofa in the living room and watched TV. He didn't have an appetite, so he ate nothing. He felt just awful. His stomach began cramping up and his headache never left him. He couldn't even find it in himself to take some pain meds because that would mean he would have to get up off the couch. He lay there all day, sleeping on and off and watching TV, but not really paying much attention to it.

The morning turned to the afternoon. Where was Louis? He was starting to get worried. He wasn't usually gone this long when he had to go out. He decided to send him a text.

Harry: Where are you? When are you coming home?

He got a response from Louis two minutes later.

Louis: I was forced to spend the night at a motel. Don't worry. I slept on the floor. J Also, I have bad news...

Harry wondered what he was going to say. It was bad enough that Louis was gone. He texted back right away, getting nervous now.

Harry: What?

Louis: I'm having to spend the day with her and I guess some other girl, too, later so they can take more pictures. Bleh. Don't know when I can come home. L

Harry laughed at his remark, but was sad at the same time. He would always be jealous of the girls that Louis had to hang out with. He was about to text him saying he was sick, but halfway through the text, he deleted it. He didn't need to add to Louis's worry. Harry could get through this alone.

Harry: I'll miss you. Where did you go yesterday and today?

Louis: Went to dinner and an ice cream parlor. Then the hotel. Today we went to the zoo. You would've loved the tigers. They had white ones, and a white peacock!

Harry: Sounds like a lot of fun, babe. See you tonight you think?

Louis: Yeah, hopefully. See you.

Harry sighed. How much longer would he have to wait for Louis to come home? Since he knew it could be a while, he entertained himself by playing some games on his phone and reading his Tweets. When he wasn't puking, he was sleeping and watching TV. He felt a little hungry, but he knew he'd just throw it up, and he didn't feel good enough to leave the couch.

Eventually it became dark outside and there was still no sign of Louis. Gosh he missed him. He wanted to be held and comforted. Where was that boy? Since it was after 10:00 and his eyes became heavy, he decided to go to bed and hopefully see Louis again once he awoke.

After an hour in bed, he ran to the bathroom and began vomiting his guts out. He hadn't eaten a thing all day yesterday, so there wasn't much to get out. Afterwards, he made his way back to the bed and held his aching stomach. He decided he really did need some pain pills, so he made his way to the kitchen, poured himself a glass of water, and swallowed them down. Hopefully it would help his headache, which had never fully gone away yet. He slept okay the rest of the night without vomiting again.

He awoke the next morning, the sunlight lighting up the room. He looked to his left hopefully. Darn. The bed was empty. No sign of Louis. He was disappointed once again, letting out a groan.

He made his way to the couch, completely chilled, and got himself settled. He grunted. He did not want to get up for a blanket, but he really had no choice. He was freezing. As he arose, nausea permeated his body, forcing him to the toilet once again. After vomiting, he lay on the ground for what felt like an eternity, his face pressed up against the cold floor.